Notices
Car Care Discussion on how to keep your pride and joy looking at it's best.

had the car detailed....auto finesse did a great job

Search this Thread

Old 29 July 2008, 02:56 PM
scoobyraj
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default had the car detailed....auto finesse did a great job

i originally pu this post up in the general discussion area but its clearly more suited to here...my bad!

it was finally time to get the annoying dents and scratches sorted. thought id get the wheels refurbed too.....took it to little knocks for a quote....£1050!!! they reckoned that some of the scratches couldnt be touched up (fair enough) and that several panels needed respraying. they also said i would need a whole new back box due to 'rust' on my full stainless steel H&S exhaust! i've had them work on my car in the past when they were quite a small company and they did a great job and offered all scoobs 10% off. i was a little disappointed by them not remembering the 10% discount scooby owners got for years...they said it never existed. i also suggested polishing out a couple of the smaller scratches which they then reviewed and agreed that didnt need much work done. i thought they were taking the mick, rip off, and they clearly didnt know what they were on about regarding my exhaust! disappointed. needless to say, i didnt get them to work on it!

Auto finesse however, were great! a phone call, a discussion and a booking later....the whole car inside and out was detailed. all dents removed (totalling 6 different panels!!)...all paintwork corrected, deeper scratches left (only a couple on the whole body plus stone chips), alloys refurbed to a colour of my choice (colour matched to a lambo) and my exhaust sparlky! they did a fantastic job...i've never had the car looking so good! ever! the cost...£600...just over half the cost of little knocks with all dents removed! wow!
did my brothers car too (sti) and i have to say, wow, they'll def be working on the cars again! big recommendation to anyone..everyone!
so, the pictures, auto finesse did a full work-up....

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?p=972764#pos t972764

Auto Finesse - Home

have to say, the guys did a great job.
Old 31 July 2008, 09:26 PM
Rich @ PB
Former Sponsor

James is a great detailer for sure - always does a good write up too.
Old 03 August 2008, 06:17 PM
scoobyraj
Scooby Regular

he was about the only one i could find near me. seeing the finished car im glad he did the work! looks great.
Old 04 August 2008, 03:49 PM
gingerboy
Scooby Regular

Both great Jobs.... your brother should be ashamed allowing his Sti to get in that state .

The finished results speak volumes, just gotta keep em in that condition now - think of the hours of fun you will have every weekend
Old 04 August 2008, 05:25 PM
Race Valeting
Scooby Newbie

I can also rate James, stunning work and write ups as the norm from Auto Finesse