Notices
Car Care Discussion on how to keep your pride and joy looking at it's best.

*** Notes on contacting Polished Bliss ***

Search this Thread

Old 05 March 2008, 10:25 AM
Rich @ PB
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation *** Notes on contacting Polished Bliss ***

Folks, just a quick message to pass on some information that affects how we would like things to run in the future in terms of contacting us. Because we are getting busier by the day, it has become quite stressful lately trying to keep on top of everything. In particular, the time available to spend on the forum has declined greatly, and we would now ask that all business related messages are directed to our general e-mail address. We check the e-mails daily (usually responding to general enquiries very quickly and technical advice requests within 48 hours). In the future, we will not gaurantee responses to pm's, as there may be some weeks where we will be unable to get on the forum at all. Thus, please make sure you contact us about all business related matters using either e-mail or the phone - this way we can maintain a high standard of service. Our current contact details are given on this link...

Polished Bliss - Contact Us

Thanks for your help on this matter, it will be appreciated. Please note that this doesn't mean we don't want people asking questions or posting in this section on the forum. All we are asking is that important messages to which a quick response is needed are directed to us by e-mail or phone rather than via the forum.

Old 07 April 2008, 12:21 PM
Rich @ PB
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just a quick update on this folks; due to requests for help and queries about orders still coming through by pm, I have now disabled my pm account. If you need to get in touch for any reason please click the 'Contact Us' link above for phone and e-mail details. I have asked forum admin to update the phone number shown in the section head too. All of this is to ensure you continue to receive good service from us ; I can see weeks coming along in the future where I won't have time to get on here at all, hence why I don't want pm's sitting unanswered with folk thinking I'm ignoring them!