Notices
Car Care Discussion on how to keep your pride and joy looking at it's best.

Blackfire on black classic

Search this Thread

Old 04 May 2006, 03:30 AM
*LJB*
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Blackfire on black classic

Recieved my Blackfire yesterday and set about using it straight away.
I washed it first, then used a claybar which wasn't as hard work as I thought it would be, I then used the Blackfire Polish, this was very easy to use but by this time my arms were aching like mad next came the Blackfire Wet Diamond, well what can I say, it was an absolute pleasure to apply( just as well as I'm not sure how my arms would have managed if it had been hardwork) it went on and came of like a dream and what a result, my car I thought was shiny before but this after one thin coat was amazing. the red flake in it showed up like it never has before and the paint had a really wet look which is what I wanted but hadn't ever achieved.

All together it took nearly six hours but the result made it well worth all the hard work.

I did the wheels with Poor boys wheel sealant as well and will give them another coat today also do the tyres and the rubber bits.

I took some pics but their not the best, they don't really show up just how good it looks but you can get some idea, I will try to take some better ones in a better location.

I would recommend Blackfire for not only the results but also for the ease of use.

That you Polished Bliss for you're advise and excellent service.
Old 04 May 2006, 10:16 AM
scoobyverysoon
.......*SMACS*...........

Location: Manchester - Official SMACS Cleaning Freak who suffers from OCD

Originally Posted by *LJB*
Recieved my Blackfire yesterday and set about using it straight away.
I washed it first, then used a claybar which wasn't as hard work as I thought it would be, I then used the Blackfire Polish, this was very easy to use but by this time my arms were aching like mad next came the Blackfire Wet Diamond, well what can I say, it was an absolute pleasure to apply( just as well as I'm not sure how my arms would have managed if it had been hardwork) it went on and came of like a dream and what a result, my car I thought was shiny before but this after one thin coat was amazing. the red flake in it showed up like it never has before and the paint had a really wet look which is what I wanted but hadn't ever achieved.

All together it took nearly six hours but the result made it well worth all the hard work.

I did the wheels with Poor boys wheel sealant as well and will give them another coat today also do the tyres and the rubber bits.

I took some pics but their not the best, they don't really show up just how good it looks but you can get some idea, I will try to take some better ones in a better location.

I would recommend Blackfire for not only the results but also for the ease of use.

That you Polished Bliss for you're advise and excellent service.

Very nice
Old 04 May 2006, 12:10 PM
SirFozzalot
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looks impressive!
Old 04 May 2006, 12:20 PM
carlpcross
Scooby Regular

sweeet, did you do by hand or using a pc

carlos..
Old 04 May 2006, 02:21 PM
*LJB*
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by carlpcross
sweeet, did you do by hand or using a pc

carlos..

I did it by hand and don't I know it today, my arms are killing me.
Old 04 May 2006, 04:27 PM
carlpcross
Scooby Regular

Wink

looks like it was worth it..
Old 04 May 2006, 09:57 PM
Rich @ PB
Former Sponsor

Awesome deep, wet shine - makes the flake pop doesn't it! Good job all you need to do now to keep it tip top is add another coat of Wet Diamond every 4-6 weeks. Plenty of time for the arms to recover!