Notices
Car Care Discussion on how to keep your pride and joy looking at it's best.

What to choose !!

Search this Thread

Old 06 April 2006, 03:50 PM
Stan Laurel
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What to choose !!

hi there
i have an my00 wagon finished in deep blue mica (95).
i would like too achieve the wet look effect on it and will be doing the job by hand.i am ready to order from you but notice that you are discontinuing some items to be replaced in a few months by a new range,is it worth me ordering what is still available or should i wait until the introduction of the new gear. if i am to order now could you give me a list of what to buy.
cheers, Stan
Old 06 April 2006, 07:35 PM
Rich @ PB
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Completely up to you mate - the only reason I'm dropping the Clearkote range is due to supply chain issues - I still rate the products very highly, and will continue to buy them for use on my clients cars. On deep blue mica, Clearkote Red Moose Machine Glaze topped with Clearkote Carnuba Moose Wax will give you a very deep, wet look, with plenty of gloss. The new range due in May will do the same thing, but with more durability. Seeing as the spring is nearly here, if I were you I would take advantage of the low prices on the Clearkote products, and then try out new products at a later date if you want to try something new.

Going with the Clearkote, you will need the Red Moose Glaze, the Carnuba Moose Wax, a set of Meguiars applicator pads, a Poorboy's Super Thick n Plush towel (to buff the Red Moose) and a Mega Plush towel (to buff the Carnuba Moose). If you need anything else (shampoo, polish, etc) just shout and I'll put up some more recommendations.