Notices
Bugs / Feature Requests Archive This is a read only forum containing old policy topics.

email confirmation message

Search this Thread

Old 25 January 2008, 09:57 AM
Luminous
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default email confirmation message

I just needed to change my email address on sn, while in the process of doing this the message below appeared on my screen. There are a couple of sections that could do with a little work, highlighted for you in red. It just needs a little rewording when you have the time.

Your account is currently showing as "Awaiting Email Authentication".
This means that an email has been sent to you asking you to confirm your email address, and either you have not received it, or you have not as yet followed the instructions in it. If you have not received this email, please click here and enter your registered email address.

If you have entered an incorrect email address, or you no longer have access to the email address registered on ScoobyNet
We apologise
that there is absolutely nothing that can be done in this situation. The safeguards and warnings in place to ensure that extra care is always taken to ensure you enter the correct email address, and that your email address is current, are there for this very important reason. It is the only way we are able to authenticate you as the owner of your account.

You will not be able to post messages on ScoobyNet (apart from Private Messages) until this is resolved.