Notices
Bugs / Feature Requests Archive This is a read only forum containing old policy topics.

2 things

Search this Thread

Old 19 August 2007, 01:04 PM
James Neill
Scooby Senior

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2 things

It really bugs me that "Subaru forum" is not capitalised as "Subaru Forum" (ie, just above the horizontal menu on this page.

Also, when you edit a post (or My Scooby) that contains images, it actually displays the images rather the the tags and urls in the edit box. Can this be changed so you can see the text instead?
Old 19 August 2007, 02:34 PM
ex-webby
Orange Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks for your comments.

Be aware though, that both of those issues are things that would irritate the hell out of half the people on here if they were reversed.

It SHOULD read "Subaru forum", even thought, like you, I feel more confortable with "Subaru Forum". Its just that its gramatically incorrect. Having said this, there are plenty of other examples of this all over the forum.

You second point. Many people prefer the images, so this is personal preference. You can change this by switching views. The option is there to go simple or advanced. The WYSIWYG editor is standard, but you can switch to the non WYSIWYG editor if you wish
Old 19 August 2007, 02:42 PM
James Neill
Scooby Senior

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by webmaster

It SHOULD read "Subaru forum", even thought, like you, I feel more confortable with "Subaru Forum". Its just that its gramatically incorrect.
Depends, if you regard this text as a title (hey, it's your web page), then it's right to use capitals for each word.

Originally Posted by webmaster

You second point. Many people prefer the images, so this is personal preference. You can change this by switching views. The option is there to go simple or advanced. The WYSIWYG editor is standard, but you can switch to the non WYSIWYG editor if you wish
Thanks, got it!