Notices
Middlesex Subaru Owner's Club The Official Dedicated Forum For The Middlesex Subaru Owner's Club.

Trackday at Bedford Autodrome

Old 31 July 2012, 07:07 PM
  #61  
a5h
Scooby Regular
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: London
Posts: 1,778
Default

Originally Posted by P1 Daveyboy View Post
The car was well balanced for sideways action then
No rollover
No rollover mate but I think the two burly men in the car had something to do with it.

Although I have never heard Budgie laugh so hard as when it finally stopped it would of been something spectacular had I managed to hold/keep it
a5h is offline  
Old 31 July 2012, 07:09 PM
  #62  
a5h
Scooby Regular
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: London
Posts: 1,778
Default

Originally Posted by BRI4N View Post
Uploaded more pics - Here

Brian those pictures are dam good any chance of some copies as they put my to some shame

Also can I ask what camera and lens u used. Thanks
a5h is offline  
Old 31 July 2012, 07:43 PM
  #63  
BRI4N
Scooby Regular
 
BRI4N's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: On the outside, looking in.
Posts: 4,891
Default

Originally Posted by a5h View Post
Brian those pictures are dam good any chance of some copies as they put my to some shame

Also can I ask what camera and lens u used. Thanks
Thanks Ash.

I'll put all your pics on a disc and get them to you (Probably via Budgie in a couple of weeks)

Just using a base model Canon 1000D with a Tamron 70-300mm (and a very small amount of post editing )
BRI4N is offline  
Old 31 July 2012, 09:30 PM
  #64  
a5h
Scooby Regular
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: London
Posts: 1,778
Default

Originally Posted by BRI4N View Post
Thanks Ash.

I'll put all your pics on a disc and get them to you (Probably via Budgie in a couple of weeks)

Just using a base model Canon 1000D with a Tamron 70-300mm (and a very small amount of post editing )
Thanks mate I appreciate that I will give Budgie a couple of blanks as replacements when I see him next
a5h is offline  
Old 02 August 2012, 01:59 PM
  #65  
Arkwright
Scooby Regular
iTrader: (3)
 
Arkwright's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Happy that I'm back in a Scooby - but maybe I should have told the wife...!
Posts: 2,200
Default

Originally Posted by Arkwright View Post
Well said Pete it was an excellent day.
IMO Ash was just pipped for the artistic impression prize by the Silver Porsche but only because the Porsche was just saved from the barrier by a well placed gravel trap.
Originally Posted by a5h View Post
What I demand a recount he was going backwards I was going sideways for about a 100 meter!!
Ok mate I`ve recounted and you are right here`s your Prize.

Arkwright is offline  
Old 02 August 2012, 02:05 PM
  #66  
a5h
Scooby Regular
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: London
Posts: 1,778
Default

Lmao

I think we need to take this to the in car judge..... How say you judge Budgie????
a5h is offline  
Old 02 August 2012, 02:23 PM
  #67  
Arkwright
Scooby Regular
iTrader: (3)
 
Arkwright's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Happy that I'm back in a Scooby - but maybe I should have told the wife...!
Posts: 2,200
Default

Originally Posted by a5h View Post
Lmao

I think we need to take this to the in car judge..... How say you judge Budgie????
Budgie has spoken that was him with a wig singing the song
Arkwright is offline  
Old 02 August 2012, 08:51 PM
  #68  
Budgie
Scooby Regular
Thread Starter
iTrader: (4)
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: MSOC..........middlesex subaru owners club
Posts: 10,424
Default

Originally Posted by a5h View Post
Lmao

I think we need to take this to the in car judge..... How say you judge Budgie????
Ash mate, your spin was a quality moment
That is such a fast right hander with a good run off but get it slightly wrong and it could all end in tears.
The porker was closer to tears than you but you kept yours on the black stuff:noteworthy
I am still laughing now, its been a while since I went round at that speed
Sorry Ark, Ash takes it for me
Budgie is offline  
Old 02 August 2012, 09:14 PM
  #69  
AWG
Scooby Regular
iTrader: (6)
 
AWG's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Bringing up the rear of convoys since 2010!
Posts: 2,915
Default

AWG is offline  
Old 02 August 2012, 10:24 PM
  #70  
a5h
Scooby Regular
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: London
Posts: 1,778
Default

Originally Posted by Budgie View Post
Ash mate, your spin was a quality moment
That is such a fast right hander with a good run off but get it slightly wrong and it could all end in tears.
The porker was closer to tears than you but you kept yours on the black stuff:noteworthy
I am still laughing now, its been a while since I went round at that speed
Sorry Ark, Ash takes it for me
End of story I won on points the Budgie has spoken
a5h is offline  
Old 03 August 2012, 03:17 PM
  #71  
Arkwright
Scooby Regular
iTrader: (3)
 
Arkwright's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Happy that I'm back in a Scooby - but maybe I should have told the wife...!
Posts: 2,200
Default

Originally Posted by Arkwright View Post
Ok mate I`ve recounted and you are right here`s your Prize.
You two are showing your age bless you. Which part of the above would you like me to explain.
Arkwright is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Wingnuttzz
Member's Gallery
29
16 June 2016 07:29 PM
blockhead
Subaru Parts
7
25 September 2015 08:33 AM
dharbige
ScoobyNet General
0
02 August 2001 09:43 PM
dharbige
ScoobyNet General
15
12 July 2001 11:05 AM
Josh L
ScoobyNet General
3
21 May 2001 06:05 PM


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Trackday at Bedford Autodrome


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.