Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

White supremacists' shot five Black Lives Matter protesters in Minneapolis

Search this Thread

Old 25 November 2015, 11:40 AM
Reshard1977
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default White supremacists' shot five Black Lives Matter protesters in Minneapolis

Sympathy for the families of the 5.

Should all white people carry ID's, be considered terrorists, treated differently, made to apologise for these idiots? Of course not, that's just silly!

Its incredible how the media and politicians manipulate the masses so easily, creating scapegoats that allow them to sell stories or stay in power. Yep, talking about Muslims. If it was Muslims that shot those 5 guys, the story would have been completely different.

Education education edcucation is all people need to see whats really happening in the world, and who is trying to control us, and manipulate us. People need to think outside the box, and stop allowing themselves to be sheep.

I feel sad for the world and humanity right now.

http://i100.independent.co.uk/articl...ts--ZkuoGsfTtg
Old 25 November 2015, 12:35 PM
ZANY
Scooby Regular

Received 131 Likes on 101 Posts

Subscribed
Old 25 November 2015, 12:42 PM
Tidgy
Scooby Regular

Received 150 Likes on 115 Posts

From what i have seen of some of the black lives matter protesters there as racists as the kkk but against whites.
Old 25 November 2015, 12:50 PM
fawor
BANNED

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Tidgy
From what i have seen of some of the black lives matter protesters there as racists as the kkk but against whites.
+1
Old 25 November 2015, 01:27 PM
Reshard1977
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Tidgy
I agree with you. But that doesnt mean they should be shot. As a new father, it really sadens me that my son is going to grow up in a world like this. As ignorant as it sounds, i wasnt bothered before my son was born.

I feel like people across the board need to be educated better. I truely belive that the white supremist terrorists that shot those boys were twisted to believe they are better than black people.

Just like those muslims in paris were twisted and manipulated to do what they did. But muslims had a much bigger lashing by the media because it sells, and politicians wanting to be seen to be doing something to gain popularity, without thinking about the consequence for the people of the country they are supposed to be acting in the best interest of. Crisis always extends the populairuty of a politician, helps them to line their own pockets.

It reallly saddens me.
Old 25 November 2015, 01:54 PM
markjmd
Scooby Regular

Received 70 Likes on 50 Posts

How many times does it have to be said? Islam is no more a race than subscribing to extreme right-wing views is a race.
Old 25 November 2015, 02:01 PM
Tidgy
Scooby Regular

Received 150 Likes on 115 Posts

Originally Posted by Reshard1977
I agree with you. But that doesnt mean they should be shot. As a new father, it really sadens me that my son is going to grow up in a world like this. As ignorant as it sounds, i wasnt bothered before my son was born.

I feel like people across the board need to be educated better. I truely belive that the white supremist terrorists that shot those boys were twisted to believe they are better than black people.

Just like those muslims in paris were twisted and manipulated to do what they did. But muslims had a much bigger lashing by the media because it sells, and politicians wanting to be seen to be doing something to gain popularity, without thinking about the consequence for the people of the country they are supposed to be acting in the best interest of. Crisis always extends the populairuty of a politician, helps them to line their own pockets.

It reallly saddens me.
To me you shouldn't just go shoot someone full stop.

Perhaps it's just the way I have been brought up but I don't understand the thinking behind racism anyway.
Old 25 November 2015, 03:00 PM
alcazar
Scooby Regular

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts

Should all white people carry ID's, be considered terrorists, treated differently, made to apologise for these idiots? Of course not, that's just silly!

Its incredible how the media and politicians manipulate the masses so easily, creating scapegoats that allow them to sell stories or stay in power. Yep, talking about Muslims. If it was Muslims that shot those 5 guys, the story would have been completely different.

Education education edcucation is all people need to see whats really happening in the world, and who is trying to control us, and manipulate us. People need to think outside the box, and stop allowing themselves to be sheep.

Another apologist for Islam?

how many times?

We KNOW that all Muslims aren't terrorists...but we also know that all recent terrorists HAVE BEEN, OR ARE MUSLIMS!
Old 25 November 2015, 03:32 PM
Reshard1977
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by alcazar

how many times?

We KNOW that all Muslims aren't terrorists...but we also know that all recent terrorists HAVE BEEN, OR ARE MUSLIMS!
Not at all, why would anyone apologise for anyone else's actions? Didn't even know Muslim were doing that, they are tw@ts if they are.

Anyway you MISSED THE POINT! which is WHY you are asking how many times i'd imagine.

I'm saying the world is a sad place right now, and media and polititians in particular just seem to be more interested in spin than anything else.
Old 25 November 2015, 04:48 PM
alcazar
Scooby Regular

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts

Looks like an apologist to me.....
Old 25 November 2015, 04:56 PM
spudboytim
Scooby Regular

Absolutely spot on fella! I've been saying this for ages! People need to open their eyes and look outside the box! It's time to wake up to the corruption that is going on all around us, whether it be politicians or large corporations! We are killing each other and the planet for the benefit of others!!! We need to stop being sheep and really see what is happening for the sake of humanity!!

A prime example is fuel, there are many different credible propulsion systems that give us a clean cheap alternative to oil and the internal combustion engine but funnily enough they never see the light of day thanks to the greed and power of oil companies and governments!! They don't care about the environment the only thing that they care about is money!!!!
Don't even get me started on electric cars! Very environmentally friendly that!!! Not!!!

Tim.
Old 25 November 2015, 05:10 PM
Reshard1977
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by spudboytim
Absolutely spot on fella! I've been saying this for ages! People need to open their eyes and look outside the box! It's time to wake up to the corruption that is going on all around us, whether it be politicians or large corporations! We are killing each other and the planet for the benefit of others!!! We need to stop being sheep and really see what is happening for the sake of humanity!!

A prime example is fuel, there are many different credible propulsion systems that give us a clean cheap alternative to oil and the internal combustion engine but funnily enough they never see the light of day thanks to the greed and power of oil companies and governments!! They don't care about the environment the only thing that they care about is money!!!!
Don't even get me started on electric cars! Very environmentally friendly that!!! Not!!!

Tim.
I fully fully agree!

In some countries its more obvious than others, i have to travel to Brazil fairly often, the 7th strongest economy in the world, corruption from politicians and companies at the expense of the majority is just unbelievable there.

Last edited by Reshard1977; 25 November 2015 at 05:12 PM.
Old 25 November 2015, 05:25 PM
Reshard1977
Scooby Regular

Looks like an apologist to me.....
Perfect example of how people will always interpret something how they have been influenced to interpret, like sheep. See a few words, then alarm signals go off without taking a minute to think.

The main point is how sad things have become for humanity, and its because the masses are easily manipulated by politics and media, turning us all into lemmings. A few gain in some shape or form, then the majority are almost controlled for that gain, it seems.

I really couldnt give a monkeys about peoples religions, skin colour, sexual preference, gender, age, or even what car they drive (bar scoobies for some reason that i don't quite understand yet).
Old 25 November 2015, 06:59 PM
bustaMOVEs
Scooby Regular

Received 28 Likes on 19 Posts

how many times?

They are NOT Muslims!! They are preaching to BE muslims.
It saddens me to think you are that thick to belive that.
Old 25 November 2015, 07:16 PM
hodgy0_2
Scooby Regular

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

how many people do you have to shoot and kill to be a terrorist?

is there a number?

Dylann Roof - gunned down 9 black worshippers in Charlestown

he was never labelled a terrorist - just a "disturbed youth"

what number would he have to kill to get the "terrorist" label?
Old 25 November 2015, 09:02 PM
Scooby.Newbie
Scooby Regular

terrorist
ˈtɛrərɪs
noun
a person who uses terrorism in the pursuit of political aims.

The guys in Paris were terrorists this guy was a dick, the label has nothing to do with the body count.
Old 25 November 2015, 09:21 PM
hodgy0_2
Scooby Regular

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by Scooby.Newbie
terrorist
ˈtɛrərɪs
noun
a person who uses terrorism in the pursuit of political aims.

The guys in Paris were terrorists this guy was a dick, the label has nothing to do with the body count.
he wrote a manifesto - traditionally used to expose political aims

"A manifesto is a published verbal declaration of the intentions, motives, or views of the issuer, be it an individual, group, political party or government"
Old 25 November 2015, 09:30 PM
Scooby.Newbie
Scooby Regular

Ok, wasn't aware they were that organised, or literate. In that case take it back, yes they were terrorists by definition.