Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Ever cheated on a missus? Why'd you do it....

Search this Thread

Old 03 October 2015, 10:55 PM
hodgy0_2
Scooby Regular

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by donny andi
Even worse a wagon
Wagons are cool,

Humping a heffer from tinder, not so much
Old 03 October 2015, 11:01 PM
madscoob
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

good rule of thumb to remember, only cheat if it's worth getting caught for, a old mate once said have you ever seen a well fit bird with a ugly bloke and wondered wtf is she doing with him,
the answer is not he has loads of money or a big dick,
it's syc she knows he aint gonna get anything better so she can do what she likes go out etc, it also works the other way as well good looking bloke with a average bird, he knows he can watch footie drink etc go out with mates cos she will put up with it cos she aint gonna get anything better,
Old 04 October 2015, 12:26 AM
Turbohot
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Join POF next time , the dirty old milfs don't care if you turn up wearing a wedding ring .
Originally Posted by hodgy0_2
Wagons are cool,

Humping a heffer from tinder, not so much
LOL @ the term 'dirty old milfs' for POF females who don't care about your wedding ring and 'heffers' term from Tinder females. Surely, the men that visit such sites can't essentially be Mr. Michael Angelo's works of art either, can they? TBH such men have simply got to be fugly heffers themselves and additionally, very disrespectful to their wives/gfs. Perhaps such unsightly men's cheating has to do with their rock bottom self esteem due to their own fvkking damn fugliness.

Originally Posted by madscoob
good rule of thumb to remember, only cheat if it's worth getting caught for, a old mate once said have you ever seen a well fit bird with a ugly bloke and wondered wtf is she doing with him,
the answer is not he has loads of money or a big dick,
it's syc she knows he aint gonna get anything better so she can do what she likes go out etc, it also works the other way as well good looking bloke with a average bird, he knows he can watch footie drink etc go out with mates cos she will put up with it cos she aint gonna get anything better,
And you're suggesting to reap benefits upon the other half's low self esteem. I suppose one must have low self esteem with substantial amount of insecurity at first place to aim low for that reason.
Old 04 October 2015, 12:30 AM
LSherratt
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yawn, crap thread. Blatant wind up.
Old 04 October 2015, 12:35 AM
Turbohot
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by LSherratt
Yawn, crap thread. Blatant wind up.
It's like reading a Daily Mail article. You know it's cr@p but you read it because it's cr@p.
Old 04 October 2015, 12:48 AM
Lillyart14
Scooby Regular

This thread has given me a right laugh.

Look, 'if' the OP is genuine I'd suggest you take a good, hard look in the morror mate. 39 years old and more ****ed up than Lindsay Lohan. Plus, venting all this on a Subaru forum makes no sense to me?

However, I'm pretty sure this is a wind-up.... Thanks for a laugh.
Old 04 October 2015, 02:24 AM
play to win
Scooby Newbie

Not a wind up. Really all happened. Don't know why people keep suggesting I'm making this up.
Old 04 October 2015, 02:26 AM
play to win
Scooby Newbie

Yes to all of this. I see my behaviours and self esteem issues here

Originally Posted by Turbohot
LOL @ the term 'dirty old milfs' for POF females who don't care about your wedding ring and 'heffers' term from Tinder females. Surely, the men that visit such sites can't essentially be Mr. Michael Angelo's works of art either, can they? TBH such men have simply got to be fugly heffers themselves and additionally, very disrespectful to their wives/gfs. Perhaps such unsightly men's cheating has to do with their rock bottom self esteem due to their own fvkking damn fugliness.

And you're suggesting to reap benefits upon the other half's low self esteem. I suppose one must have low self esteem with substantial amount of insecurity at first place to aim low for that reason.
Old 04 October 2015, 05:42 AM
ditchmyster
Scooby Regular

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Well if you cheated you were obviously not with the right person as she didn't mean enough to you for you to be faithful.

Another point is, if you were able to cheat then that means you're probably a decent enough looking and reasonable prospect, lets face it much like blokes, women don't like ugly sweat blokes.

So my advice is play the field for a while and get it out of your system, nothing quite like fresh ***** to take your mind off things, who knows you might even meet someone you have enough respect for to be faithful and put your trust in.

I don't think it's a wind up btw, I think it's obviously an existing user and he's posted on the thread too.
Old 04 October 2015, 10:31 AM
scoobyboy1
Scooby Regular

Maybe women/females in general is not for you, have you thought why you keep pushing these women away, I bet if you asked Elton John, Graham Norton etc they would tell you they did the same thing before coming out, its called denial.

By the sounds of it, you hate women, and that means only one thing, so until you can be honest with yourself, and admit that maybe your a bit confused with your sexuality, probably best to stay single until you work out what you want for the best!!

Your not originally from Brighton by any chance???
Old 04 October 2015, 11:51 AM
Jamz3k
Scooby Regular

No time for cheaters to be honest. Not a good personality trait at all. I recently was involved with 3mates all playing a part in cheating, don't have any trust for any of them anymore as I thought it was just wrong.
Old 04 October 2015, 12:59 PM
DYK
Scooby Regular

As I say in my #68 in my response to Mark...............

It hasn't been a bad thread for the value of the topic, but as it was started by some false being, the value of the responses is null in connection with his query. ****-n'-bull story to get reaction and the insight into others' lives.
This is why I don't plaster my life on the net.i broke the golden rule in this thread
Old 04 October 2015, 01:06 PM
fat-thomas
BANNED

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by DYK
This is why I don't plaster my life on the net.i broke the golden rule in this thread

Just make it all up Ditchy style it won't matter then
Old 04 October 2015, 02:09 PM
fat-thomas
BANNED

Originally Posted by play to win
Again, DKY. It's all true. Why would I lie? I cheated on her with a girl from tinder when she'd been out of hospital a day. 5 1/2 years together and a decent house.

Debt stuff again all true.
more to the point why join an impreza forum to vent your issues made up or not.
im sure somewhere on the internet there is a forum dedicated to your problem
Old 04 October 2015, 02:16 PM
play to win
Scooby Newbie

I wanted some other blokes perspectives I guess. Noted though. Cheers
Old 04 October 2015, 02:17 PM
fat-thomas
BANNED

I wanted some other blokes perspectives I guess. Noted though. Cheers
if thats true then fair enough but for what its worth i think its a made up account by someone having a laugh.

unlike ditchy i have no idea who it is,perhaps he can tell us.

Last edited by fat-thomas; 04 October 2015 at 02:37 PM.
Old 04 October 2015, 02:34 PM
play to win
Scooby Newbie

It's really not. I'm not having a laugh. It's not all that funny is it.
Old 04 October 2015, 02:37 PM
fat-thomas
BANNED

It's really not. I'm not having a laugh. It's not all that funny is it.
Self inflicted so tough luck,more importantly do you have a subaru or are you getting one?
Old 04 October 2015, 02:43 PM
fat-thomas
BANNED

I had one a few years back
Couldn't hold on to that either??
Old 04 October 2015, 02:49 PM
fat-thomas
BANNED

Got rid, old and rusty
But it didnt occur to you to join an impreza forum when you had one,you thought the best time would be when your Mrs booted you out??

Cool story bro!
Old 04 October 2015, 02:56 PM
play to win
Scooby Newbie

I was just after some other perspectives that's all
Old 04 October 2015, 02:58 PM
fat-thomas
BANNED

I was just after some other perspectives that's all
I'd suggest a forum dedicated to cars that chavs and men with a mid life crisis own is probably not the best to ask on.
I doubt most have ever had a Mrs to cheat on

Try mlr next
Old 04 October 2015, 03:15 PM
Peedee
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by fat-thomas
I'd suggest a forum dedicated to cars that chavs and men with a mid life crisis own is probably not the best to ask on.
I doubt most have ever had a Mrs to cheat on

Try mlr next
Nothing like a good sweeping generalisation lol!
Old 04 October 2015, 03:17 PM
donny andi
Scooby Regular

more to the point why join an impreza forum to vent your issues made up or not.
im sure somewhere on the internet there is a forum dedicated to your problem
Mumsnet
Old 04 October 2015, 03:18 PM
fat-thomas
BANNED

Mumsnet
Facebook more like,weirdos stalkers and attention ******.
He may even find another woman.
Old 04 October 2015, 05:29 PM
Turbohot
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by ditchmyster
Well if you cheated you were obviously not with the right person as she didn't mean enough to you for you to be faithful.

Another point is, if you were able to cheat then that means you're probably a decent enough looking and reasonable prospect, lets face it much like blokes, women don't like ugly sweat blokes.

So my advice is play the field for a while and get it out of your system, nothing quite like fresh ***** to take your mind off things, who knows you might even meet someone you have enough respect for to be faithful and put your trust in.

I don't think it's a wind up btw, I think it's obviously an existing user and he's posted on the thread too.
Of course! I said before that it is someone who knows this place very well. He may have been banned, or remains an active poster under another name, but he's no newb for sure. He also gave away the game when he told me to hear him out on a pm. Generally, it's the Scoobynet communications culture that if a bull$h!tter offers some bull$h!t via a pm, the gullible receiver would feel valued for having pm-ed that info in confidence and fall for it. Well, hang on, bull$h!t is bull$h!t- irrespective of being given out on the board or in a pm.

An existing user is posting under a new pseudonym is more of an issue to mistrust him tbh. What stops him to put up his agony on the board under his previous and regular pseudonym? That he doesn't want to be identified by his ex and his parents who hate him for what he has done? because to tell you the truth, I don't think anyone here gives monkeys whether anyone cheats on anyone out there. He puts up false age on his profile to hide his identity, but then blurts out his real age on the thread with massively obvious title that includes his act in his own question. Why doesn't he think that his identity security is compromised with that? Kin hell, man! He's having a right giraffe, and making us laugh at his own naïve attempt!

He keeps saying that it's all true, and even 100% true. That doesn't negate the fact that for him to hide behind a new persona to tell this story hardly makes him credulous. To be fair, he hasn't denied once that he himself is untrue. What he denies is that the contents that he's giving out are untrue. But as the contents are coming from the source (a being, in this case) that is untrue, I'm afraid the contents cannot be vouched for being true, either.

Even when the topic he started is a valid one, his case is an utter nonsense one. He's responsible for making it into a nonsense one.
Old 04 October 2015, 05:37 PM
fat-thomas
BANNED

Of course! I said before that it is someone who knows this place very well. He may have been banned, or remains an active poster under another name, but he's no newb for sure. He also gave away the game when he told me to hear him out on a pm. Generally, it's the Scoobynet communications culture that if a bull$h!tter offers some bull$h!t via a pm, the gullible receiver would feel valued for having pm-ed that info in confidence and fall for it. Well, hang on, bull$h!t is bull$h!t- irrespective of being given out on the board or in a pm.

An existing user is posting under a new pseudonym is more of an issue to mistrust him tbh. What stops him to put up his agony on the board under his previous and regular pseudonym? That he doesn't want to be identified by his ex and his parents who hate him for what he has done? because to tell you the truth, I don't think anyone here gives monkeys whether anyone cheats on anyone out there. He puts up false age on his profile to hide his identity, but then blurts out his real age on the thread with massively obvious title that includes his act in his own question. Why doesn't he think that his identity security is compromised with that? Kin hell, man! He's having a right giraffe, and making us laugh at his own naïve attempt!

He keeps saying that it's all true, and even 100% true. That doesn't negate the fact that for him to hide behind a new persona to tell this story hardly makes him credulous. To be fair, he hasn't denied once that he himself is untrue. What he denies is that the contents that he's giving out are untrue. But as the contents are coming from the source (a being, in this case) that is untrue, I'm afraid the contents cannot be vouched for being true, either.

Even when the topic he started is a valid one, his case is an utter nonsense one. He's responsible for making it into a nonsense one.
So who is the mysterious poster?? The suspense is killing me.
Old 04 October 2015, 05:52 PM
Turbohot
Scooby Regular

So who is the mysterious poster?? The suspense is killing me.
Dunno, FT. Someone with too much time ion his hands; out to have us to waste our time on him.
Old 04 October 2015, 05:55 PM
fat-thomas
BANNED

Dunno, FT. Someone with too much time ion his hands; out to have us to waste our time on him.
To be fair it's no more of a pointless troll as claiming the wrx is the performance impreza I guess
Old 04 October 2015, 06:24 PM
play to win
Scooby Newbie

Won't bother asking for any opinions or experiences in future. Cheers to those of you who actually took it seriously.

Quick Reply: Ever cheated on a missus? Why'd you do it....