ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Ever cheated on a missus? Why'd you do it.... (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/1030275-ever-cheated-on-a-missus-whyd-you-do-it.html)

play to win 03 October 2015 08:08 AM

Tomorrow

ty

gazzawrx 03 October 2015 08:12 AM

Cool story bro, is your missus looking for a shoulder to cry on or maybe some revenge sex, if so im your man pending pics of said missus :lol1:

ossett2k2 03 October 2015 08:17 AM

So you cheated on your girlfriend and decided to join a public car forum to share the news,you sound like a right catch :Suspiciou

BBB3 03 October 2015 10:08 AM

if there is no pictures of your Ex missus, this thread is pointless :)

WRXrowdy 03 October 2015 10:26 AM

Have you by any chance just put a post up on an agony aunt forum saying you've just bought an impreza and are well pleased with it?!

lozgti1 03 October 2015 10:32 AM

Lol. Strange thread !

play to win 03 October 2015 10:34 AM

Nah not me. Very attractive brunette size 8/10. She never had any trust in me though.

hodgy0_2 03 October 2015 10:34 AM

Originally Posted by WRXrowdy (Post 11744560)
Have you by any chance just put a post up on an agony aunt forum saying you've just bought an impreza and are well pleased with it?!

lol

Rapid17 03 October 2015 10:36 AM

Troll ?

DYK 03 October 2015 10:39 AM

Always been up front about it but I have been cheated on and is not a good feeling very rare you'll gain the trust back if you try to work it out together,but what can you do life goes on.funny thing me and the gf split month ago but we still see each other for a little going out and sex,we actually get on better together now than when we were together.😌

wayne9t9 03 October 2015 10:43 AM

Play to lose?

Dave Y 03 October 2015 10:53 AM

Originally Posted by play to win (Post 11744563)
Nah not me. Very attractive brunette size 8/10. She never had any trust in me though.

if there is no trust not a lot of point being together.

play to win 03 October 2015 10:59 AM

I kept a lot from her, was never really honest. Feel like I was one person with her but my true self was a whole other thing. That made me not believe who she was so I'd go through her stuff n look on her online accounts. Took another girl on a date when she was I'll and she found bank ststement

lozgti1 03 October 2015 11:02 AM

Originally Posted by wayne9t9 (Post 11744569)
Play to lose?

Lol. Lol

JTaylor 03 October 2015 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by play to win (Post 11744575)
I kept a lot from her, was never really honest. Feel like I was one person with her but my true self was a whole other thing. That made me not believe who she was so I'd go through her stuff n look on her online accounts. Took another girl on a date when she was I'll and she found bank ststement

Then suffer you shall, but at least you have a conscience. In time you'll forgive yourself and God willing she can learn to forgive you. Just don't do it again - it's a kind of violence.

ossett2k2 03 October 2015 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by wayne9t9 (Post 11744569)
Lay to lose?

EFA

silver-sub 03 October 2015 11:11 AM

Why don't you buy her a dump valve

BBB3 03 October 2015 11:17 AM

picture of her?

JTaylor 03 October 2015 11:21 AM

Originally Posted by play to win (Post 11744581)
Cheating is a kind of violence? What u mean J? It destroyed her I know that. She threw me out. Won't forgive me. Paid into house but not on mortgage. I'm living with a mate.

You answer your question in your third sentence. I'm not judging you, by the way, I've cheated and I've been cheated on so understand the temptation and the pain of being the victim. I recently contacted an ex who cheated on me to say that I forgave her and for this she was really grateful. Time heals.

DYK 03 October 2015 11:23 AM

https://cimg8.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.sco...ffbcb799bb.jpg

Here's mine when we were snowboarding<br/>I ain't posting scantily clad ...

kevo10 03 October 2015 11:49 AM

Its easier to do it when your young, But as you get older chances get less, the guilt gets worse and you end up being alone as n one trusts you. She looks a nice girl, must have been a very pretty young woman to risk all ?

Turbohot 03 October 2015 12:24 PM

Originally Posted by play to win (Post 11744542)
So I cheated on my gf I don't know why I did it and feel pretty bad. She found out.

People usually cheat when they’re either unhappy with their partner or unhappy with themselves. Latter is more common but only discovered after much self-reflection. Leant behaviour, inherent, endogenous and pathological reasons can also be considered for the repeated behaviour of this sort. For you, it may be helpful to investigate your “I don’t know ‘why’”, and that can be done with your self-reflections.

As it stands, accept yourself as a human. A human who’s capable to make mistakes and make amends, if he wishes to. Good luck to you and best wishes to your ex.

Lot of people cheat. Cheating doesn’t come in one just form i.e. engaging in sexual activity with someone other than your partner. Sexual gratification is received in very many forms, but it’s the physical transgression that’s labelled as the crime of the century. There’re psychological cheats and there’re super paranoid peeps as well who’ll perceive you looking at a house fly as your wish to have sex with it.

There’re plenty of cheats about. I honour those 'straight' ones who know who they are and inform others of who they are. Then no one is hurt. If one is hurt by them, then that ‘one’ needs to do some self-reflections than blaming the cheat for ‘ruining their…’ precious and valuable ‘…life’.

Originally Posted by play to win (Post 11744563)

Ok, so you go ahead and fulfil her prophecy by cheating on her.

It's often said by the cheaters that they did it because they weren't being trusted, anyway. The more they were distrusted, the more they felt like doing it.

There're some people who walk away with such relationship without having to cheat or being cheated on. Without trust, it's not worth it imo. Therefore, keep your eyes fully open before getting into a commitment, and half shut afterwards ;). So much people miss out to spot while they're dating, because they're blinded and desperate to fill the gap. It's applicable to both parties involved- both cheated and the cheat. Not saying that things don't change during the relationship. They do, but normally, the changes should be such that they serve the purpose to concrete trust, not distrust.

Hope you learn a lesson from this experience.

BBB3 03 October 2015 12:26 PM

jerermy kyle.

Turbohot 03 October 2015 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by play to win (Post 11744606)
That's not my ex. I'm 39. Lost my house too and even though I was unhappy wish I'd worked at it rather than doing that. Parents ashamed of me.

So, now, either you continue to punish yourself by beating yourself for it, or do something about it.

Choice is yours.

silver-sub 03 October 2015 12:49 PM

Originally Posted by play to win (Post 11744614)
Thing is I know did it but I don't actually feel that bothered.

Huh?
You just said you feel bad and now you're not that bothered ??

BBB3 03 October 2015 01:11 PM

Originally Posted by play to win (Post 11744618)
I did feel bad at the time but I'm pretty cold to it now. Don't know why I did it though and that's what I trying to figure

cause you're a retard?

hodgy0_2 03 October 2015 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by play to win (Post 11744618)
Don't know why I did it though and that's what I trying to figure

maybe something to with having your brains in your c0ck

play to win 03 October 2015 01:22 PM

So even other blokes think I'm a wanker?

Turbohot 03 October 2015 01:26 PM

Originally Posted by DYK (Post 11744567)
Always been up front about it but I have been cheated on and is not a good feeling very rare you'll gain the trust back if you try to work it out together,but what can you do life goes on.funny thing me and the gf split month ago but we still see each other for a little going out and sex,we actually get on better together now than when we were together.��

Did you two split up because one of you cheated?

And, yes, if 'friends with benefits' or 'sh@g buddy ship' works for you, then good for you. Nothing wrong with that, as long as both of you know what's what. Use contraceptive, though, if you aren't sure whether you two will be sharing your life together under the same roof or what. Say if the baby comes along, it will be a wrong reason to stay with someone for the sake of the baby. You may do, as long as you both know what's what.

Originally Posted by DYK (Post 11744586)
https://cimg8.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.sco...ffbcb799bb.jpg

Here's mine when we were snowboarding<br/>I ain't posting scantily clad ...

She's a very pretty girl, DYK. :cool:

Does she know you've posted her pic here, and is she ok about it? It not, respect her a bit for staying as your sex buddy, and ask her if it's ok with her. She may not mind, which is cool. :thumb: A lot of people don't like being pasted on the internet by their 'sha@gged ones' or 'loved ones' without their consent, you see.

Turbohot 03 October 2015 01:29 PM

Originally Posted by play to win (Post 11744631)
So even other blokes think I'm a wanker?

Look, on internet everyone will try to look like a Mother Teresa, but it doesn't mean they're one.

Wanker or not wanker, do not cease investigation of your self for the reasons for your cheating, just because you're being kicked about for it. $h!t happens, man. You're a human. Accept it and make corrections, if you want to.