Wheels, Tyres & Brakes

Plasti Dip my wheels - Several times

Search this Thread

Old 22 April 2013, 08:53 PM
RallySoob
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Plasti Dip my wheels - Several times

there is a website that sell wheel dip kits for like $50 usd a pop and about 90$ after shipping and add-ons.

I added the brake masking its so you dont have to take the wheels off to paint them...even though I am sure I will

dipyourcar.com is the website. Go to the wheel kits to se what I got. I got Blaze green with gloss finish which I will use 1st and probably for only a month or less. Then I got Gloss Black for long term use after I am done messing around with colors.

I am going to order red, blue, white and few other metal finish olors like brushed alum, gold and silver. There are also pearl glossifiers which add neat effects to diff colors. I want to play around until I find what I like best. plus I am gettin bored with my car again so why not.

Next up is a complete vinyl wrap. Maybe brushed black, chrome red, chrome, new pearl or hi-gloss wraps. Do that for few years until I paint my car permanently. The WR1 blue is a neat color, I always like that one alot. But so is the chrome effect colos. chrome blue is hot! look them up on google images