Notices
West Yorkshire Impreza Owners Club (WYIOC) The official dedicated forum for West Yorkshire Impreza Owners Club.

hello again!!

Search this Thread

Old 19 October 2009, 08:39 AM
rapid.STI
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hello again!!

hello plp,, not posted or seen any of u in a while,, been busy with work and baby stuff 5 days to go and out pops a litlle baby boy

right......
basically guys am not sure im going to be able to keep the scoob no matter how much i want to i know its not the sensible thing to do,, any i wondering if some 1 could advise me as to a rough price of what mine would be worth?

right its a 51 plate wrx wagon in silver,, now the interesting bit,, its far from ya ordinary wrx,, it has sti v8 type uk300 engine,, sti v8 6 speed box,, v8 running gear,, suspension,,v8 interior,, dash/clocks( with shift light) 32,000 on clock,, basically its had a donnor v8 and its all gone on this,, it has supersonic d/v,, aps 3" from turbo bk,, 4 pot brembos,, 18" technomagnesiums,,all lamco gauges,, some service history,, 12 month mot and 2 month tax

i was wondering weather to have it painted as there is some bits what need tidying and obvously it would bring more money??

so what would you ask????£££££?????

thanks again plp

wayne.