Notices
West Yorkshire Impreza Owners Club (WYIOC) The official dedicated forum for West Yorkshire Impreza Owners Club.

can anyone help

Search this Thread

Old 26 January 2009, 01:13 AM
ajc1988
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default can anyone help

hi everyone just wondering if anybody is able to help me fit my new springs that i got a few weeks ago once i get use of my car back as my grandad was going to help me do them but has now changed his mind due to him not been too well a couple of weeks ago. I am willing to come over to anyones house who can help and give some money aswel. currently have a set of spring clamps borrowed from rapid. looking like im not going to have use of car till first week in feb at the earliest.

cheers in advance
andy
Old 26 January 2009, 10:37 AM
simonbb1328
Scooby Regular

wouldn't have a clue where to start mate otherwise I'd give you a hand. What about Zak and Drew from precious metal. they should be able to sort it for a good price
Old 26 January 2009, 07:11 PM
Scooby_drew
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by simonbb1328
wouldn't have a clue where to start mate otherwise I'd give you a hand. What about Zak and Drew from precious metal. they should be able to sort it for a good price
£90 fitted.

Drew
Old 29 January 2009, 01:06 PM
ajc1988
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Scooby_drew
£90 fitted.

Drew
hi drew thanks for the reply unfortunatly at them moment i cant afford that much and also thats more than i paid for springs themselves thanks though. anybody else able to help???

andy
Old 29 January 2009, 03:04 PM
jimbob9875
Scooby Regular

Yes m8 id be able to help you

bring a case of beer with ya and i will show u the way

let me know

jamie
Old 29 January 2009, 04:38 PM
rapid.STI
Scooby Regular

well matey you know i'd help ya, but with my status at the minute with mine i cant. but if i get mine done and sorted before you've fitted em i'll give you a hand, maybe if jimbo fancies it? i could do 1 side while jimbo does the other and you can just potter between the 2 of us?
wayne.

p.s im ok for the electric impact gun bk now, just drop it off when ya springs are sorted mate
Old 30 January 2009, 01:34 AM
ajc1988
Scooby Regular

cheers to both jimbo and rapid i will have to let you both no as soon as i get use of car back to be able to get to either of yours. ok rapid hope yours is coming on nicely now you have found out what was wrong (nasty time for it to of gone though)
andy
Old 30 January 2009, 03:39 PM
rapid.STI
Scooby Regular

yeah mate christmas day it went oil pump failed, dryed the shells out but never mind it ready to go bk in the car, will be on with it at weekend, let us know what you want to do about the springs? im always here to help

ps were is your mate with the black wagon andy? thought he was gonna join?

Last edited by rapid.STI; 30 January 2009 at 03:41 PM.
Old 31 January 2009, 09:20 AM
ajc1988
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by rapid.STI
yeah mate christmas day it went oil pump failed, dryed the shells out but never mind it ready to go bk in the car, will be on with it at weekend, let us know what you want to do about the springs? im always here to help

ps were is your mate with the black wagon andy? thought he was gonna join?
Ive got car back now first day of driving it since new year so off out for a bit of a drive. If you need a hand with getting engine back in this weekend let us know mate because im off all weekend so can help you either this morning for a bit or all day tomorrow. Looking at doing the springs possibly next saturday but all depends on either you or jimbob. also mate with black wagon hasnt joined yet because they still not got internet yet going to try and get him down to ship on 12th though.

andy