Notices
West Yorkshire Impreza Owners Club (WYIOC) The official dedicated forum for West Yorkshire Impreza Owners Club.

They say it comes in three's

Search this Thread

Old 22 May 2008, 09:24 PM
steve jackson
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default They say it comes in three's

What a day, drives to Sheffield to start work ...unloads the van, gets out the petrol generator we have used all week!! starts her up runs for 5 mins then stops plenty of fuel etc, so I goes back to my unit and gets the other 5 Kva diesel I have, this runs fine for 2 hours then starts to smoke and stops stone dead, by this time I was pretty pi$$ed of to say the least, anyhow gets back to the unit around 4 ish ..by 5pm got them both running again....the plug had gone on the honda petrol one and the fuel filter was totally blocked on the diesel, not had a look at the genny we had at Nostell yet but will keep you informed.

Steve
Old 22 May 2008, 09:30 PM
BRI STI
Scooby Regular

Don't you just hate it when you have days like that..Good luck with the jenny Steve and dont forget if you need anything just shout..
Old 22 May 2008, 10:16 PM
MickWrx
Scooby Regular

Location: Wset Yroksrhie posts: 82,555 - total _____ Avg monthly

its good to talk about it Steve, at least you managed to keep calm and get them back to unit and not throw them both in the river don
Old 22 May 2008, 10:48 PM
bullitt_Lynz
Scooby Regular

oh dear!!! i hate days like that....its like you should've stayed in bed!!! hope they are both first-aided and better soon!!