Notices
West Yorkshire Impreza Owners Club (WYIOC) The official dedicated forum for West Yorkshire Impreza Owners Club.

SORRY GUYS

Search this Thread

Old 18 May 2008, 07:59 PM
peebub
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SORRY GUYS

Right guys as you all know that i took the job as events organiser with Sarah (pob) and i have arranged a meet to organise the stand at sso on the 22nd at squires, well I'm afraid that i cant make this now, much to my disappointment, some members of the club have let me down, and i can no longer do the job alone the amount of time and effort it takes behind the scene is a joke, which most of the club doesn't see,.
I have enjoyed the club up to this point, now the amount of hassle it causes it is just not worth it now,. When the tickets arrive for the sso i will get in touch with one of the members and pass them on, then you can still get the stand done...Thanks Debbie...
Old 18 May 2008, 08:19 PM
BULLITT
Scooby Regular

Old 18 May 2008, 08:50 PM
fl6
Scooby Regular

Old 19 May 2008, 12:24 AM
Monkeydile
Scooby Regular

Old 19 May 2008, 07:56 PM
Tuck n Roll
Scooby Regular

Old 23 May 2008, 10:25 PM
Katrina C
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by peebub
Right guys as you all know that i took the job as events organiser with Sarah (pob) and i have arranged a meet to organise the stand at sso on the 22nd at squires, well I'm afraid that i cant make this now, much to my disappointment, some members of the club have let me down, and i can no longer do the job alone the amount of time and effort it takes behind the scene is a joke, which most of the club doesn't see,.
I have enjoyed the club up to this point, now the amount of hassle it causes it is just not worth it now,. When the tickets arrive for the sso i will get in touch with one of the members and pass them on, then you can still get the stand done...Thanks Debbie...
Sorry to hear this Debs. I can recall many times when Al and Sean have been left to put up the Gayzeebo (lol), purchase the food, transport it and even cook most of the day with very little or no help on occasions.He's said for years people don't realise the work that's involved behind the scenes. We thought those days had been and gone. Come on guys/girls (ladies... don't want to offend ) It's always been the same FEW people that muck in and help ! Let's make this club a happy club, like it used to be back in the good old days! One last thing then i'll shut up....... Have a fantastic day at the S.S.O.