Notices
West Yorkshire Impreza Owners Club (WYIOC) The official dedicated forum for West Yorkshire Impreza Owners Club.

gazebo/carport building.

Search this Thread

Old 01 May 2008, 08:59 PM
stringostar
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default gazebo/carport building.

hi all! right, i've bought an house, and i'm looking for a cheaper alternative to having a garage built. i have in mind, plans for a carport type construction, just to keep the rain off me, as am hoping to start doing some minor servicing and repairs at home. thing is, i'm in need of 2 things... 1) a designer. and 2) materials (just some planks of wood and some corrugated sheet roofing. the car port only has to be about 8-10ft high, and about 5-7 meters long, enough to accomodate a car. does anyone have access to materials (cheap as possible, nowt fancy, and a designer, or at least someone who can measure me some materials up. i'm ok for building/constructing it, as i have a couple of mates who are roofers and joiners.. thing is, they are gonna charge the earth for materials..

andy!
Old 01 May 2008, 10:00 PM
stevey
Scooby Regular

surely if there mates they do the materials at cost for u
Old 04 May 2008, 10:09 AM
fygtbug
Scooby Regular

Timber Carport Lean To Basic Model by: Finesse Products - Taunton Canopies - Carports |

build it yourself by cheating, look at design and copy it with your own materials or for 499 just buy it
Old 04 May 2008, 04:36 PM
stringostar
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by fygtbug
Timber Carport Lean To Basic Model by: Finesse Products - Taunton Canopies - Carports |

build it yourself by cheating, look at design and copy it with your own materials or for 499 just buy it

cheers