Notices
West Yorkshire Impreza Owners Club (WYIOC) The official dedicated forum for West Yorkshire Impreza Owners Club.

Thanks - Mick, Jackie, Paul, Debs & Sticky

Search this Thread

Old 08 February 2008, 10:53 PM
AET-Ellie
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thanks - Mick, Jackie, Paul, Debs & Sticky

Cheers for all your help tonight guys and girls

For all those who will wonder what im on about, my pug has a scorpion back box on and it sounds soooooo loud and i knew i had to quiet it down for tomoz at Elvington so.......

Mick helped me drill through the steel and fit a baffle (which has helped and im just hoping its good enough He left covered in muck!

Poor Jackie must have been bored stiff having been there most the day with Mick finishing the Cossi off, sorry Jackie

Sticky is bringing me one for emergency use if needed if it fits, im hoping i wont need it .

And Paul took off his whole exhaust and brought it straight to AET for me to try but unfortunately it was too big but can't thank you enough for the instant response and effort it must have took.

Debs (Im not doing anything on my scoob - the bug will start soon, mark my words if your anything like me ) thanks for your help too

Thanks alot and can't wait till morning (Ive got butterflys in my tummy already, god knows what ill be like tomoz - innner child coming out)

Ellie

Last edited by AET-Ellie; 08 February 2008 at 11:01 PM.