Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

Blue STI Montrose - Lunch time????

Search this Thread

Old 29 March 2002, 01:21 PM
ScoobyLoobyLou
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Who was this on the Montrose - Friockheim ?? road at lunch time today? Whoever it was nearly killed MikesWagon!!! We are not sure whether this was a car on a test drive or whether the driver was p*ssed but he was driving like a real ****. He as going so fast MikesWagon could'nt get his reggie. Does anyone know who this was? [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]

L
Old 30 March 2002, 07:39 AM
MikesWagon
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

Don't suppose you're going to own up now, and it's probably better described as the Brechin to Friockheim (spelling?) road. I phoned SLL after it happened to ask her to post the above, so was probably ranting.

We were on our way to a funeral at the crematorium, so not the best mood in the car anyway.

I then met this STi about 12:50, may have been a WRX, on a corner, about 1ft over the white line, and he was doing at least 80? Now fair enough cut corners, but not on a blind bend you ar$ehole. It all happened far too fast to react, purely luck no contact was made.

I've now seen a few STi's close up, but this is one I won't forget in a hurry. I just wish I'd got your reggie, so I could name & shame!

I figured this might be a test drive out from Fiskens, but then I met what I think was the same car on our way back that same road, about 14:00. The 2 guys were grinning from lug to lug, but with my Mum and Sister in the car I couldn't even flash my lights or give you a wave of some sort - 1 finger or 2?

Any WRX owners lusting after a 6 speed box, keep your eye on the Autotrader, I reckon they'll be an STi on it's roof in a field before too long. Hopefully the bits won't be too shagged.

Mike.