Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

Mini Giving it Beans(White) Lincoln A46

Search this Thread

Old 16 February 2009, 04:02 PM
Alexppp
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mini Giving it Beans(White) Lincoln A46

Did anybody see this new shaped (56) Mining honing about Lincoln last night 20.45?

Booting it isn’t the word. I joined the A46 which is about a 5mile dual carriage way straight to the A1 with odd round about.

I suppose I just take an instant dislike to rude drivers so I was keeping my distance by doing Motorway speeds. I could see how he was driving and it really was out of order by and flashing car to move out the way and driving in their Ash trays, and not considering all the unexpected things that could be happen. I have to admit that I wasn’t completely innocent as I sped up to catch him as I couldn’t help myself as there was a roundabout coming up. It clearly wasn’t a race as I wasn’t interested, plus he thought that he was the fastest thing on the road.

We went round the roundabout (I was on the inside) behind him and then I hit 3rd gear and went straight passed him. I think I was just shocked as I P155ed on his chips as all of a sudden he wasn’t the fastest car in the world. Mines not exactly fast but it does the job. Although I could do with something with a bit more ummmf.

That stretch of road is just notorious for speed freaks. Some people just can’t help themselves. I’m not saying that I’m a Quire boy but I at least have done it on an empty road.

Cheers Alex