Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

M1 southbound jct 2 Mad Plod Knobs

Search this Thread

Old 15 February 2002, 09:05 PM
Funkii Munkii
Pontificating

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts
Thumbs down

I dont usually have a pop at plod but what i saw yesterday was ridiculous and if it had been me or you we would have lost our license's and taken home a bag of point and a huge fine

Black and Grey Omega Estates (unmarked) racing at 125mph + bumper to bumper followed by white Vecta (unmarked), all loaded with plod, who decided to cut across three lanes at the last moment to come off onto the A41, then you proceeed to drive at 30 mph trying to be really clever, and catch the general public out, straight out of Hendon were we, having a little test run.

That was just stupid driving at those speeds you couldnt even keep it in a straight line, then you have the audacity to stare me out on the A41 because I legally overtook you whilst you drove extra slow hoping I would let rip past you and get myself 3 points for your sad fun and games, tossers.
You would have thought with all these accidents involving speeding police cars that the instructors wouldnt allow this sort of moronic driving.