Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

Dartford scoobies...

Search this Thread

Old 02 October 2008, 08:55 PM
Marin
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Dartford scoobies...

Spotted a blue bug eye with rally decals and McRae Gathering sticker who flashed and waved, a guy walking down the road in a SWRT jacket who waved (I guess people count) and a silver classic parked with driver in - who also waved. A good night and all in the same road. I was in the RB5 (with the in-laws in being deafened and shaken to bits all the way back to our place in Bedfordshire!)
Old 02 October 2008, 11:01 PM
Granby
Scooby Regular

Could be some off here Kent Scoobies
Old 10 October 2008, 10:22 PM
nudge
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Marin
Spotted a blue bug eye with rally decals and McRae Gathering sticker who flashed and waved, a guy walking down the road in a SWRT jacket who waved (I guess people count) and a silver classic parked with driver in - who also waved. A good night and all in the same road. I was in the RB5 (with the in-laws in being deafened and shaken to bits all the way back to our place in Bedfordshire!)
the guy walking was LOONYBIN. WHAT GRAPHIX WAS ON THE BLUE ONE AS HE DROVE UP ST VINCENTS ABOUT 30 MINUTES BEFORE AND FLASHED AND WAVED AT YOU AS YOU WAS ON YOU WAY DOWN IN HIS 55 PLATE BLOB BY THE CHIP SHOP.