Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

Round the roundabout in lower earley

Search this Thread

Old 31 January 2008, 10:11 PM
ScoobySparks
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Round the roundabout in lower earley

Green sport classic playing follow my leader to a blue bugeye wrx in lower earley this morning about 7.45 am liked the special move at the roundabout Nice move..
Old 05 February 2008, 04:55 PM
Drift_King
Scooby Regular

Are you around L.Earley much? Not seen any WR1s around. Blue Bug could have been a collegue - was it an 02 STi? I travel down L.E Way from Moat House to B.Boy roundabout every morning but not that early
Old 05 February 2008, 06:44 PM
pmarch bugeye
Scooby Regular

Might have been me in the blue bugeye - rather than going past Foster Wheeler to go towards M4 junction (heavy traffic), I decided to go right round the Black Boy roundabout again and shhot off left down the A329 to Shinfield and go round the country way. Sort of got stuck going right round due to standing traffic across roundabout junction so had to squeeze back in - followed behind a classic WRX with big exhaust down to roundabout in Shinfield by Esso until I turned off towards Spencers Wood way.

Saw a blue classic (P1 maybe?) coming the other way on Lower Earley Way tonight at 17.00 - I was going towards Showcase. Didn't notice until too late so no wave, but then again it was getting gloomy.
Old 06 February 2008, 03:19 PM
ScoobySparks
Scooby Newbie

Dont use the wr1 in the week only comes out at the weekends i was in my pimped out vw t5 van.
Old 07 February 2008, 03:06 PM
Drift_King
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by ScoobySparks
Dont use the wr1 in the week only comes out at the weekends i was in my pimped out vw t5 van.
Where on weekends does it get unleashed? My motor is generally locked away on weekends due to family activities needing the larger CR-V but I'll keep an eye out for you
Old 09 February 2008, 08:11 PM
ScoobySparks
Scooby Newbie

I am normally around this area, as i live locally. Also i take my son to football a lot, family taxi services through the weekend i am out and about quite a bit. As the weather is getting better now, i will be doing some Sunday drives down to the south coast, plus getting some track days booked in this year.
Old 13 February 2008, 06:50 PM
pmarch bugeye
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by ScoobySparks
some Sunday drives down to the south coast..........
Yeah - if I go down to West Wittering, my favourite route is Heckfield, Hook, Odiham, Alton, Selbourne, round the edge of Petersfield then up over the hills and drop down to the main road just north of Chichester. Nice scenic route