Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

Cyprus-Protaras

Search this Thread

Old 30 October 2007, 11:00 AM
mr incredible
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cyprus-Protaras

Loads of Scoobs down the main strip,
Mica red classic and a sweet sounding STi 5!!
and this classy sport seen on some motorway??we were in the Landrover on a tourist trip to the mountains.
Mark
Old 30 October 2007, 01:17 PM
GC8WRX
Scooby Regular

Location: Wanting the English to come first in England for a change!

What a **** front bumper!
Old 30 October 2007, 01:39 PM
shag
Scooby Regular

That looks more like a 1.8 gl, but yeah there was loads of scoobs over there , ive just come back too, and that tour up to the troodos mountains was no fun!
Old 30 October 2007, 02:55 PM
Nash_Impreza
Scooby Regular

i got back from Cyprus Last month, we stayed in Limassol - i have to say they like their modified cars over there....90% of them were bags of w@nk honda's with big bores and they were batterd to **** but the other 10% were awesome, loads of scoobs, saw some evo's too...but glad to be home now
Old 31 October 2007, 10:05 AM
Terry Butcher
Scooby Regular

they might look good and sound good but what a load of tossers. they race up and down the strip at breakneck speeds at the amathus end, how the hell no-one got killed when i was there in january i will never know. i reckon some of them were doing well over a ton in built up areas. was not like that when i lived there in the early 90s, the roads were so crap that they would have killed themselves then.

Did you see the pratt called venom? i told him he would blow his engine the way he was driving and two days later i watched the tw*t do just that, god i laughed and god did he get pissed off with me.
Old 31 October 2007, 11:02 AM
Paulo P
Scooby Regular

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm sure I saw that on the motorway around Aiya Napa when I was over there a couple of months ago, I remember it because of the GL bumper.
Old 31 October 2007, 01:35 PM
NickBes
Scooby Regular

I saw a few over there in May and a few of them had that bumper on them!!!
Old 31 October 2007, 02:48 PM
VTR Bondy
Scooby Regular

I live near Limasol and avoid the place as much as i can. Non of the Cypriots can drive. I used to ride here but saw too many people come off doin the same stupid s**t mentioned above. Non of the cars are looked after neither, there run into the ground.
Old 31 October 2007, 05:07 PM
wrx450
Scooby Regular

Location: Somewhere in Cyprus hunting down Ferraris, Porsches and that damn Veyron

Agree with the above. I have lived here six years and no matter what they drive or how old they are, they all think they are Schumey. Have had countless run ins with f**wits over the years. Nearly been run off the road many times even on the highway, forget trying to navigate a roundabout. You would not believe the speeds they do down residential streets or the tourist strip. Apologies for the language I am getting hot under the collar just writing this.

They discovered the car in the 90's, unfortunately no one showed them how to drive. Every boy racer has a Honda Type R with a drainpipe exhaust or even worse Merc E200 Kompressor or BMW*nker 318.