Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

blue my03 near skeggy on friday 14/8/7

Search this Thread

Old 15 September 2007, 03:59 PM
stringostar
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default blue my03 near skeggy on friday 14/8/7

SORRY I MEAN 14TH OF SEPTEMBER

you were driving a my03 scooby, rally blue with the usual stickers on, and your reg
number started UK03.

i'm sorry to say, but you drive like a complete arsehole. and when i saw you pulling out of mcdonalds carpark in ingoldmells, at the back of fantasy island, i was praying the bloke in the zafira would ram you right off the road..

my gripe with the idiot is the fact that he pulled out of a minor junction, without stopping first, in front of a silver zafira, which was literally a couple of feet off the junction, travelling at about 30 mph. i would have pis*ed my self if you stalled it! yeah, granted, your scoob did pull away at a fast rate of knots, and did sound nice, but that dont excuse your lack of driving manor.

its people like that who give scoob users a bad name. a kinda "my car is a scoob and will pull from anything" attitude is wrong. granted, people do drive these cars to their potential, but only when it is safe. no wonder the insurance for them is dear, with people like you, nearly wiping poor old people off the road.

grow up, engage your brain, and consider yourself bollocked. your lucky it werent me coming down the road, with a 2 week old baby in the back. cos i tell you what, you wouldn't be driving again.

Last edited by stringostar; 15 September 2007 at 04:01 PM. Reason: wrong date!!
Old 16 September 2007, 10:16 AM
UK03
Scooby Regular

Thanks for advice mate,

However i am a safe driver and the gap was big enough for me to take, (Dont take chances)If i was turning right i would have stopped, as i was turning left and could see a gap big enough i took it. it was safe to me and looked very safe thats why i pulled out, if you was behind the wheel and could see a gap you could clearly get in to im sure you would take it.

Was you driving at the time?

Did i not see you yesterday on A16 just outside Skegness heading towards Louth, you gave a wave and i was driving as usuall in a good manner.

If it was you thanks for wave and you have a nice car.

Chris

Last edited by UK03; 16 September 2007 at 10:29 AM.
Old 16 September 2007, 02:11 PM
stringostar
Scooby Regular

i was walking!! the gap looked a bit tight.... in fact, it was one of those moments which makes you look away, in case he had hit you.. i must admit tho, the car sounded very nice pulling away, and shifted too! what is she running at power wise?

you pulled up behind a classic m reg, which was black. i heard that one going up and down all night long, and was expecting you to blow him off the lights!

i live up near leeds, and was on holiday last week, staying at coral beach. i ended up taking the g/f's mg down, cos when the car does 15mpg, it costs a bit to do 180 miles there and back, so i'm afraid it werent me that you saw near louth!

have you seen a yellow evo 7, on a private plate kicking round. he pulled up at the cherry tree last tues, and i managed to have a quick look round. claims it 340 bhp, loks very nice!!

andy
Old 17 September 2007, 10:28 AM
UK03
Scooby Regular

Hi Mate,

Car running around 285 - 300BHP

The evo 7, think i know which one you mean, I beleive this one came along to last Scooby meet (Jap Meet) in Skegness, Very nice car, i understand it is the FQ340

Shame you did not come down in your scooby, As you will guess i passed on that looked like yours on A16, However i know what you mean about the fuel!!

Sure we will meet again one day, Do you come here alot?

Chris
Old 17 September 2007, 12:08 PM
stringostar
Scooby Regular

the evo has a private plate. something like d19 chx. the lad i spoke to said its a standard gsi, with some mods..

squires is bout 7 miles from where i live! i havnt been to a jap meet yet, but i do goto the WYIOC's meets, last thursday of the every month. as for goin to skeggy. here's where its gets interesting. our lasses - cousins - fiancees - brother... has a caravan at coral beach, practically behind sealands bar, so i try and get there when ever i can. with the season nearly been over tho, its gunna be next year when i go i reckon. however, look at the WYIOC's forum on here, and come along to the next meet we have. am on here most days, so if you wanna come up, i'll gladly meet up with you. send me a message or catch me on msn..

andy
Old 17 September 2007, 05:44 PM
chocolate_o_brian
Scooby Regular

ah... a happy ending.

neutral to this , but good to see differences sorted out without childish name calling... well not too much anyways