Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

blue blobeye Wakefield

Search this Thread

Old 11 August 2007, 01:09 AM
craigmk2crx
Scooby Regular

Location: nice quiet village just outside Huddersfield surrounded by lovely A & B roads
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default blue blobeye Wakefield

Hi

spotted a blue blobeye with full rally decalls last Saturday afternoon. It turned around in my works car park. Was driven by a middle aged lookin woman. She may have been younger but couldn't tell cos I was 3 floors up & was awkward angle

Anyways, car looked sweeeeeeeeeeet. Love them with the full on rally look

BTW, if you're reading this, my work is Bezier Print on Balne Lane

Craig
Old 13 August 2007, 06:49 AM
Sticky Stuff
Scooby Regular

Location: ShyTot graphics Location: Squires Bar Location: Wakecastlefract

Ah, so you work for the same company as my kid brother then (Glen, yellow Evo 8)

Not mine, I don't think. Unless the missus was out moonlighting
Old 13 August 2007, 09:02 PM
scaffydoo
Scooby Newbie

That was me. I hope you thought it was left hand drive as my mother was in the passenger seat. I am only 27 Only joking you were three floors up after all.
Glad you like, just had the rally spoiler fitted the week before, or the hubby did. Glad I got spotted for a change cos normally im not let loose in it. He was on a stag do!!

Last edited by scaffydoo; 13 August 2007 at 09:03 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 13 August 2007, 10:06 PM
Maz
Scooby Senior

This isn't from Batley by any chance is it?
Old 13 August 2007, 10:55 PM
Alan C
Scooby Regular

I've seen this on Thornes Road a few times.... not had the chance to wave yet... but I will...
Old 14 August 2007, 09:35 PM
scaffydoo
Scooby Newbie

We spoke on the morning of the NBO in a petrol station in wakefield.I am from north wales but me and my wife both have family from the wakefield area so we come down visiting from time to time.
Old 16 August 2007, 10:22 PM
Alan C
Scooby Regular

I remember...

Nice one.. I'll keep my eyes peeled

Originally Posted by scaffydoo
We spoke on the morning of the NBO in a petrol station in wakefield.I am from north wales but me and my wife both have family from the wakefield area so we come down visiting from time to time.
Old 17 August 2007, 05:19 PM
craigmk2crx
Scooby Regular

Location: nice quiet village just outside Huddersfield surrounded by lovely A & B roads

Originally Posted by Sticky Stuff
Ah, so you work for the same company as my kid brother then (Glen, yellow Evo 8)

Not mine, I don't think. Unless the missus was out moonlighting

Hi

yep, know who he is but don't really know him tho. He works in the dept where they sit at desks all day chatting. I work in the dept where we get our hands mucky & print all the jobs to help pay everybody else's wages

As he still got the Evo? I've not seen it for weeks. I've got a white Evo V. He'll prob know who I am but only due to my car. Is his a standard FQ300? I'm just in middle or ordering a 3" downpipe & decat for mine to finish the exhaust off. Just fitted an uprated Walbro fuel pump. Once i've got the downpipe & decat i'm getting an Apexi Power FC to get things performing better. With the boost controller & the few other mods it's got I should be looking at roughly 350bhp.

Not bothered about taking the tuning any further than that. Next step will be either to get some new alloys Or get mine refurbished. TBH they really let the car down. Flaking like mad. Only other touching up i've had to do was the front bumper. Previous owner's wife scratched it the day it went up for sale!! Got a good wedge of £ knocked off cos of it & i've got amate who's very good & did it very cheap so I was quids in

Altho I try not to go to work in it too much. Most of the other staff are a bit too careless. My old FTO was forever getting bumped etc in the car park. I bought a banger of multi colour painted with dulux red & a brush £100 1.1 Fiesta especially for work

Can't knock it tho. I've got a 28 mile round trip so the Evo costs me about £5 per day in V-power. The Fiesta costs about £2.50 per day. Quite a few cars have been broken into over the yrs so also don't like going to work on night shift in the Evo

Craig
Old 17 August 2007, 05:23 PM
craigmk2crx
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by scaffydoo
That was me. I hope you thought it was left hand drive as my mother was in the passenger seat. I am only 27 Only joking you were three floors up after all.
Glad you like, just had the rally spoiler fitted the week before, or the hubby did. Glad I got spotted for a change cos normally im not let loose in it. He was on a stag do!!

Hi

I hope you weren't twoc'in!!! I'd thought about going for the rally decals with my Evo. Can't be bothered TBH

Craig