Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

Ashford

Search this Thread

Old 14 March 2007, 09:44 PM
Stevesbluewrx
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ashford

Over the last couple of days I have spent some time at home doing the babys room up.

These fellow Subaru owners have played havoc with me getting the job done. You swines.

06 OR 56 plate WR Blue JDM (I think) RA that has a VTA on it. Has gone up and down my road on Tuesday around 14:00. Looks and sounds the bits. Very interested in speaking to you about your car mate.

Silver 52 bug with vortex / H&S back box on. Seen you a couple of times. Mostly on Tuesday where you went up and down my road in a space of 5 mins 3 times? Warming her up sir?

Black bug 02 / 52 reg with lamp conversion and P1 alloys. Looks a nice clean car. Now get shot of those pea shooters matey.

Y reg bug in WR Blue with I think a HID lamp conversion and on WRC1 gold alloys on Monday evening. Sounded very nice.

Mass,you old car mate is playing havoc with my large toe. I hear it go past and keep catching my toe on the coffee table leg as I want to see it go by. Have a word with that dear boy would you?

White RA with private reg, STI6 spoiler,massive white alloys on monday evening. Missed a gear change I think going towards the round about.

Last but not least. Scogsy , was that you that woke my misses up on Sunday whilst she had a power nap in the early evening? She said "it sounded just like that Scogsy" . You rascal.

Steve
Old 15 March 2007, 02:34 AM
Mass.
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Stevesbluewrx

Mass,you old car mate is playing havoc with my large toe. I hear it go past and keep catching my toe on the coffee table leg as I want to see it go by. Have a word with that dear boy would you?

Ahhh Stevey baby! How you doing old bean?!

At least he's not going up and down my road any more making me think I want it back! I really do miss the old beast, but don't get me wrong mate, turning to the dark side has been a good move. You'll have to come out in it soon mate

Speak to you soon mate
Old 15 March 2007, 11:10 PM
Stevesbluewrx
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Mass.
Ahhh Stevey baby! How you doing old bean?!

At least he's not going up and down my road any more making me think I want it back! I really do miss the old beast, but don't get me wrong mate, turning to the dark side has been a good move. You'll have to come out in it soon mate

Speak to you soon mate
Doing good my son. Doing good. The bundle of joy is here in the next three weeks so all is hitting the fan.

Nah good thanks fella. I have to admit mate the new owner is keeping it looking mighty fine it has to be said. If I had the cash mate you know i would have bought it off you as I rated it way up there.

How is one Evo sir? Does she talk dirty? You keep asking me out and nothing comes of it Mr Mass. Now, get your ladder and bucket and get round here my son the windows won't wash them selves.

Take it easy mate and remember if ever you want a cuppa pop on in the love nest.

Steve
Old 16 March 2007, 08:09 PM
Anger
Scooby Regular

Received 30 Likes on 17 Posts

does Amanda know your on the computer Steve
No Get back to work
Old 16 March 2007, 10:14 PM
Stevesbluewrx
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Anger
does Amanda know your on the computer Steve
No Get back to work
You cheeky swine Angus.....

We are both enjoying the peace and quiet of not seeing eachother.

Steve