Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

Legacy Turbos

Search this Thread

Old 23 November 2001, 11:50 AM
Martyn Tonks
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ok I know a good number of UK Legacys are driven by your average Joe Public family man, however this is a request to all drivers of those extremely popular Impreza Turbos.

If you see a silver Legacy flying towards you at some incredible rate of knots reg no MDT *** around the Worcestershire area, and he flashes his lights at you or waves it would be nice to have some kind of recognition instead of the usual blank gormless looks, I know it's a Legacy but not your average run of the mill one

Let me fill you in, the said vehicle is a Legacy twin turbo derestricted capable of speeds well into the wrong side of three figures, with acceleration that might out do most standard turbo Imprezas. (Its ex Prodrive and I think they've had a tweak).

It would be nice to know that I am not just flashing or waving in vain.
Old 24 November 2001, 01:47 PM
JCM7611
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

You're not the only Legacy owner out there on Scoobynet. Get your self along to some meets (there is a meeting in Worcester or the surrounding area most months) and hopefully people will start to recognise you

James
'92 Legacy Turbo Saloon
Old 24 November 2001, 02:31 PM
obi
Scooby Regular

Martyn

What year and model is. If it came from Prodrive can you get it serviced by a dealership or do you have to go back to Prodrive?

regards Obi
Old 26 November 2001, 09:46 AM
Martyn Tonks
Scooby Regular

I'm not saying that I am the only Legacy owner on Scoobynet, it,s just that occasionally a friendly wave back would be appreciated from the odd Impreza owner, and not looked upon in distain.

My time for attending club meets etc is very limited being involved with a business that operates 24/7. However no excuses, if someone can advise me of the date of the next get together I can only try to make it.

Cheers.