Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

Blue STI Bugeye Lady driver Woodley 15:15pm

Search this Thread

Old 21 July 2005, 03:58 PM
Scooby7
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Blue STI Bugeye Lady driver Woodley 15:15pm

Seen you twice now by the just tiles roundabout in Woodley around 15:15pm on my way home from work, driving a blue bugeye sti.

Thought I would say hello since you waved everytime and wondered if you use the site.

Scooby7 - Blue Micca MY99 Classic
Old 22 July 2005, 07:53 PM
pmarch
Scooby Regular

Scooby7 - do you normally drive down Loddon Bridge Road towards Wokingham Road about 6.30 each morning? A dark blue one with a nice burbly exhaust overtakes me when I'm on my Push Bike.
Old 22 July 2005, 08:37 PM
Jac n Dan
Scooby Newbie

Talking

Originally Posted by Scooby7
Seen you twice now by the just tiles roundabout in Woodley around 15:15pm on my way home from work, driving a blue bugeye sti.

Thought I would say hello since you waved everytime and wondered if you use the site.

Scooby7 - Blue Micca MY99 Classic
Hello

Yeah that was me, on the school run. I remember seeing you at the JT r/bout before....i always try to give a wave when i see another Scoob. Tis always good when you see another friendly!
I don't come on SN as much as i used to

Lovely looking Scoob you got there

I'm usually out n about in Woodley/Reading and no doubt i'll see you on the road again...

Take care
Jac
Old 23 July 2005, 01:17 PM
Scooby7
Scooby Regular

Ah a reply first time I have ever been spotted.lol

Pmarch yes that would be me at 6:30am each morning going past sometimes I use the bike though so you might see a blue sv650 go past with a burbly exhaust and my blue white and black power ranger suit, i mean leathers.

Hi Jac good to see another finally been waved at by a fellow scoobynet user although like u i rarely come on here much, very nice scoob you got there though I will keep an eye out for you as always in woodley/reading or wokingham, if you see a blu bike waving its just me forgetting im not in the car.lol

Hope to see few more scooby drivers out and about

cheers
Leslie
Old 25 July 2005, 07:48 PM
pmarch
Scooby Regular

[QUOTE=Scooby7]Pmarch yes that would be me at 6:30am each morning going past sometimes I use the bike though so you might see a blue sv650 go past with a burbly exhaust and my blue white and black power ranger suit, i mean leathers./QUOTE]I'm on the blue pushbike - which is almost identical blue to my WR Blue bugeye. If you see a hand wave/thumbs up as you are going past, that'll be me. Paul
Old 25 July 2005, 10:39 PM
Scooby7
Scooby Regular

I will keep my eye out for you when I go past in the morning then so along as i have woken up.lol actually i better had since i pass 5 speed camera's on the way to work and its not even far.

cheers
Leslie

[QUOTE=pmarch]
Originally Posted by Scooby7
Pmarch yes that would be me at 6:30am each morning going past sometimes I use the bike though so you might see a blue sv650 go past with a burbly exhaust and my blue white and black power ranger suit, i mean leathers./QUOTE]I'm on the blue pushbike - which is almost identical blue to my WR Blue bugeye. If you see a hand wave/thumbs up as you are going past, that'll be me. Paul