Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

Easter in Torquay

Search this Thread

Old 31 March 2005, 06:38 PM
Rally
Scooby Regular

Location: Nottingham during week, Leeds at Weekends and 5ive-o.org at night
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Easter in Torquay

Spotted 6 lovely Scoobs over the Easter weekend, none on the long motorway drive down M5, but in and around Torquay.

Sorry no reg's, Silver Classic WRX heading out of Torquay on Friday afternoon on A380, Silver Classic STi in Dartmouth on Saturday, Blue bug eye heading towards Paington on Sunday and can't remember where other spottings were.

Lots of modded motors kicking around, usual corsas and stuff, but still I have not seen so many modded cars not in a cruise or group gathering, but just passing through a town before.

Thought after 2x 300 mile journeys and 3 days of spotting I might of been spotted, but not to be AGAIN :-(
Old 31 March 2005, 06:46 PM
Trashman
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Rally
Thought after 2x 300 mile journeys and 3 days of spotting I might of been spotted, but not to be AGAIN :-(
You and me both! Drove down Thursday, back Friday night (NIce ) Back down Saturday, over to Ringwood Saturday (Scoob, filthy as it was, was admired by young lady on gate at Ringwood Raceway), down to Cornwall Sunday, up at Smeatharpe (and let out a lovely sounding classic from the car park) on Monday then back up to Basingstoke Tuesday. Saw quite a few, plus waves too. Was also around Exeter and Taunton....still no WIY

Mind you did get a mention on the Ringwood tannoy - for blocking the emergency exit
Old 31 March 2005, 06:56 PM
adyhicut
Scooby Senior

I was there too and like you say too many to remember.