Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

blue bug eye in pitsea

Search this Thread

Old 08 January 2005, 03:18 PM
j healy
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default blue bug eye in pitsea

i was driving the p1 and you were driving about an inch off my rear bumper untill you decided to overtake me in a 30mph zone just outside basildon zoo at about 11pm last night.
personally i did`nt see the point.especially when you went on the wrong side of the road round the island to over take the peugot.
got alot of growing up to do.
Old 08 January 2005, 03:33 PM
tuscan57
Scooby Regular

basildon chav then..........
Old 08 January 2005, 05:41 PM
Cornelius
Scooby Regular

j I think the P1 is from stanford/corringham, he done the same sort of thing to me, cutting up traffic extremely dangerously, doing over 80mph then pulling/cutting into a short sliproad almost driving into the car in front, tw@t
Old 08 January 2005, 05:42 PM
tuscan57
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Cornelius
j I think the P1 is from stanford/corringham, he done the same sort of thing to me, cutting up traffic extremely dangerously, doing over 80mph then pulling/cutting into a short sliproad almost driving into the car in front, tw@t
he was drivin the P1
Old 08 January 2005, 05:48 PM
Cornelius
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by tuscan57
he was drivin the P1
lol, I know!! I'm just sayihng that there's a P1 always giving it large round my way and the neighbours are getting more than a little pi$$ed off with him, not that I'm saying J is the culprit though.
also there's a red classic that thrashed his car round my way, over speed ramps and the like, makes me extremely nervous when my 5 year old daughter wants to play outside
Old 08 January 2005, 06:02 PM
ben44
Scooby Regular

Cornelius,
The time you mention I was driving. I think you'll find that the brakes on my car are quite good thanks. At no point did I nearly crash into anyone. As for the fact that all your neighbours are getting pissed off with me, I do not drive fast in 30mph zones. I NEVER speed around any of Stanfords side roads. I know that kids may be playing. As you know the manorway isn't one of those roads. Did you also know that there are several p1 owners in Stanford, and several more that pass through quiet frequently? Glad that you can blame me for all the incidents.

I noticed your 'spirited' approach to the catcracker roundabout. Does this mean I now need to call you a ****?

I was going to mention about those stickers on your car..... but I'll leave it
Old 08 January 2005, 06:17 PM
Scoobybert
Scooby Newbie

ben44, you sure the P1 Cornelius is talking about is you? If he is saying that the P1 is being driven like a Tw@t and you aren't; then he must mean someone else??
Old 08 January 2005, 06:26 PM
ben44
Scooby Regular

I remember overtaking a stickered Subaru on the manorway. It wasn't dangerous. As for the rest of it, the blokes blaming me for stuff I wouldn't do.
Old 08 January 2005, 06:59 PM
Cornelius
Scooby Regular

ben, I haven't blamed you for anything, I said A P1, I don't remember mentioning you, also I DO remember saying that a RED Classic was speeding round my way over speed ramps, so where is it that I'm imcriminating you?

spirited approach to the cat cracker roundabout? yep, it was that spirited that I was poodling along the manorway back into corringham and you shot past me like I was standing still then slamming on the anchors to get into the slip road.....etc etc etc.
Old 08 January 2005, 07:09 PM
ben44
Scooby Regular

lol, I know!! I'm just sayihng that there's a P1 always giving it large round my way and the neighbours are getting more than a little pi$$ed off with him,
I overtook you on the manorway. (for those that don't know, its a dual carriageway) As for the bit about the neighbours getting pi$$ed off with me, you've got the wrong bloke mate. I DON'T drive quickly around the streets.

One day you may be able to own a p1, until then, enjoy your stickers
Old 08 January 2005, 07:31 PM
tuscan57
Scooby Regular

does EVERYONE want to own P1's then?????? you are not that elite.........
Old 08 January 2005, 09:01 PM
ben44
Scooby Regular

does EVERYONE want to own P1's then?????? you are not that elite.........
hehe, always gets a good response on this site. Suprised no type r owners have appeared yet.....
Old 09 January 2005, 01:38 AM
Cornelius
Scooby Regular

P1? nope, don't want one, my WRX V-Limited does me fine

The truth is that several people in Gardners Avenue have had a go at me because they thought I was ragging my car between the speed ramps, along with the red scoob, ie blue subaru, guilty as charged, until that is I had the graphics put on my car, which has put them straight.
I apologise to you if I have in some way implied that you are part of the gardner avenue races. I quite agree with you, there's a time and place for speed and built up areas are not that place.

ps I'd rather have a 22B
Old 09 January 2005, 12:00 PM
ben44
Scooby Regular

Old 10 January 2005, 11:36 AM
tuscan57
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Cornelius
ps I'd rather have a 22B
I'd rather have a SPEC 'C'
Old 10 January 2005, 12:20 PM
p1#441
Scooby Newbie

Wink

you no you want a P1 really!!!!
Old 10 January 2005, 01:12 PM
Gangsta Smurf
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by ben44
I overtook you on the manorway. (for those that don't know, its a dual carriageway) As for the bit about the neighbours getting pi$$ed off with me, you've got the wrong bloke mate. I DON'T drive quickly around the streets.

One day you may be able to own a p1, until then, enjoy your stickers

at 13,995 my 17 year old cousin could afford a P1. Cornelius could prob buy 5 if he really wanted to ... so the old you can't afford it and I can is a bit pointless here really.

Oh and when you can afford a proper special edition like a WR1 and then put a further 10k into it come and play who's wallet is bigger.

pr@tt

Last edited by Gangsta Smurf; 10 January 2005 at 01:16 PM.
Old 10 January 2005, 01:37 PM
tuscan57
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by p1#441
you no you want a P1 really!!!!
no I dont..... i went one better..... P1 running gear with front mount in a UK97 shell...... would whoop any P1 out there...........
Old 10 January 2005, 02:21 PM
p1_dave
Scooby Regular

no I dont..... i went one better..... P1 running gear with front mount in a UK97 shell...... would whoop any P1 out there...........

Are we talking looks here?!?!? Doubt it
Old 10 January 2005, 02:32 PM
Gangsta Smurf
Scooby Regular

we're not talking looks as peeps find different cars more attractive than others - just like with honeyz.

Ben44 just seems to think that because Cornelius chooses not to buy a P1 he has a larger wallet, pen!s and social economic rating than him - and indeed all other subaru drivers!!! hmmmmm
Old 10 January 2005, 02:59 PM
p1#441
Scooby Newbie

Oh and when you can afford a proper special edition like a WR1 and then put a further 10k into it come and play who's wallet is bigger.
Is a p1 not a special edition then?
Old 10 January 2005, 03:49 PM
Hepy
Scooby Regular

Oh and when you can afford a proper special edition like a WR1 and then put a further 10k into it come and play who's wallet is bigger
Whoever done that needs their head examined
Old 10 January 2005, 03:58 PM
Gangsta Smurf
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Hepy
Whoever done that needs their head examined

Not when for the money you have a car that outperforms and outhandles pretty much everything on the road for a fraction of the price. Visit nevetas.com and see what this WR1 did to a Porsche 911 GT3 on track. Not to mention three mitsi MR 340s and a whole bunch of Porsche turbos!

Oh and yes it is my car - and my head is perfectly screwed on!!

Yeh P1 is a special edition - I like em - but the point here is that this guy ben is being very insulting towards cornelius simply because he drives a standard looking car. As cornelius is a friend of mine I though I'd have my say on it.

End of!
Old 10 January 2005, 04:28 PM
j healy
Scooby Regular

don`t want to get into an arguement about what subaru is best.but the comment about adding anougher £10,000 and getting a decent subaru is stupid.the p1(2001,my cars year) was £33,000 when new and now they are about £20,000 for a decent car.the wr1 (not too sure)must be about the same price now.it all comes down to individality.i personally don`t like the new shape subaru`s but i still respect them for the car that they are.
i also can`t see that there is a great difference in straight line speed between most sti`s,p1`s or wr1`s.(wr1 having advantage of power).
Old 10 January 2005, 04:36 PM
Gangsta Smurf
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by j healy
don`t want to get into an arguement about what subaru is best.but the comment about adding anougher £10,000 and getting a decent subaru is stupid.the p1(2001,my cars year) was £33,000 when new and now they are about £20,000 for a decent car.the wr1 (not too sure)must be about the same price now.it all comes down to individality.i personally don`t like the new shape subaru`s but i still respect them for the car that they are.
i also can`t see that there is a great difference in straight line speed between most sti`s,p1`s or wr1`s.(wr1 having advantage of power).

WR1 for 22000 ... in what world!!! 27995 for the cheapest one with uber high mileage!! In five years maybe you'll get one for 22k!!!

I spent the additional money on my car because I can't afford to buy a ferrari 360. So I wanted to make the car I own before that as close to the performance and handling of the 360 that I could stretch to. Which is what I have done. Nothing wrong with that at all especially seeing as it's matches the 47,000 Mitsi MR400 - with none of the turbo spool up issues!!
Old 10 January 2005, 04:37 PM
Gangsta Smurf
Scooby Regular

Old 10 January 2005, 05:39 PM
ben44
Scooby Regular

WTF has this got to do with you Gangsta Smurf? I see you have very high opinion of yourself. Well done for owning a WR1. I'm so happy for you. D!ckhead

As for your down right slating of me. I couldn't give 2 f**ks to be honest. I defended my driving to some bloke who thinks he's Roman. He has been spotted himself driving above the speed limit. (Probally everyone on here has a some point) The fact I then wound him up because he wouldn't back down for a laugh, became your problem when exactly? The part about *****, wallet and social standing did make me smile. Your quite a funny guy. Why be such a tw@t? I'm sure people would laugh with you, rather than at you, if you played little nicer.
Old 10 January 2005, 06:03 PM
Cornelius
Scooby Regular

Bugger, I'm not Roman, ****, I'm going into a corner and sulk now!!

I never said that I don't speed, hence the radar detector, sat nav etc in my car, there's a time and place for it, as for P1 performance and handling, mine rinsed a STI type RA, so it's not that slow.
A P1 IS a special edition, as is mine, but if you want ultimate performance, a 22B is THE toy, a P1 is a cheap alternative.

As for Gangsta, he's a diamond geezer, and we occasionally play golf etc, and you're right, he is a funny guy, but we both get wound up by people who think their car is better than others.

The bottom line is (in the words of Sega) We all play games, why don't we play together. We all make mistakes, and if I thought your driving seriously warranted a slating, I would of posted up 10 mins after the event happened.
Old 10 January 2005, 06:04 PM
Cornelius
Scooby Regular

ps, without kissing gangsta's ar$e, his car is wicked, so could go for that instead of the 22B
Old 10 January 2005, 06:36 PM
V1CK1
Scooby Regular

Is play time over now kiddies????????? Ha Ha.

Is eveyone from this thread going on Thursday? Could be fun.

See you all there!

Quick Reply: blue bug eye in pitsea