Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

Blue STi going North on M1 Sat, about 12am

Search this Thread

Old 01 August 2004, 10:36 PM
TRF
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Blue STi going North on M1 Sat, about 12am

Near Nottingham, a bit before the turn for the A453. Didnt see much more then the rear spoiler as you disapeared off up the road, i think it was a classic. We were in the black blobeye going (well trying) south, bro says you waved but i was miles away and he didnt react fast enough. so... back to you bud.

Also saw a fair few others mostly classics all about the same time going north at various points, hello to you all.
Old 01 August 2004, 10:55 PM
TAINTON
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by TRF
Near Nottingham, a bit before the turn for the A453. Didnt see much more then the rear spoiler as you disapeared off up the road, i think it was a classic. We were in the black blobeye going (well trying) south, bro says you waved but i was miles away and he didnt react fast enough. so... back to you bud.

Also saw a fair few others mostly classics all about the same time going north at various points, hello to you all.
Hello to you too m8.

Travelled back from Newquay late Friday Night was on the M1 heading upto the Nottingham turn-off around that time. Hit the Notts south turning off M1 (which goes by the power station) but it was bloody closed so had to double back onto the M1 and take the next one up.

Might have been me might have not then again I do wave at every scoob.

Ashley
Old 02 August 2004, 06:16 PM
TRF
Scooby Regular

i try to wave but sometimes looking the other way or only catch a glimpse as both scoobs fly round a corner in oposite directions. I always (usually) wave back though, when my brain has not flown off out the window.