Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

M3 about 8pm?

Search this Thread

Old 19 May 2004, 11:59 PM
micared
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default M3 about 8pm?

Jesus Christ....not sure how much to say here, but the memories I have from 8pm this evening involve about 6 bikes joining the M3 southbound from the A31 ( J10? ).....and my speedo with the numbers 051, not necessarily in that order. Suffice to say that if you're the one biker who was really up for it out of that group, ( GSXR of some description? ) and you happen to read this, due respect, mate. Only called a halt to it because of the traffic we were catching. Wouldn't normally condone this sort of thing on the road, but it was pretty quiet. Bloody near miss under the bridge just after the Winchester junction, marked police Volvo pulled the guy behind me in a Sierra, who'd been trying to watch and caught me up as I throttled off. Saw the Volvo pull out, and started mentally preparing the " case for the defence, your honour". Couldn't believe it when it wasn't for me! If you're familiar with the area, people, this nearly caught me out, and I'm a regular through there, never seen them sitting there before, and they have a pretty clear view of what you've been up to.