Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

New pb - 6 scoobs and an Evo on the A24 today

Search this Thread

Old 27 February 2004, 06:26 PM
benjai
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking New pb - 6 scoobs and an Evo on the A24 today

This morning's sightings - any of you lot on here????

WR blue STI heading north just beyond the Capel junction - I know you aren't on here but you were one of the six

On the single track bit between Capel and Horsham - DBM bug-eye WRX. I've seen you before but no wave

Had a nice little play with a silver classic, southbound on the Horsham bypass bit of the 24. Gold alloys, debadged and oval exhaust, which I got a good look at as I followed you Had to let you go as an Optimax stop was required.

Two at Buck Barn crossroads. First DGM classic, gold alloys and then just south of the crossroads, going north, lovely looking blue classic
(looked like a special) with mint dark grey alloys, which I think I've seen a few times around there. I reckon gunmetal alloys and metallic blue is the best looking colour combo for a classic - but I'm sure there are many who disagree. Nice looking motor anyway m8.

Finally, this evening at around 5:45, going south near Kingsfold, metallic red/maroon/pink (not sure - it was half-light) classic with a low spoiler. I've seen you a couple of times too, but never early enough to wave

Oh and the Evo was around the same place, and was a silver 7 or 6 (I think).