Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

Many a blue scoob on the 24 today

Search this Thread

Old 16 February 2004, 10:04 PM
benjai
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Many a blue scoob on the 24 today

The blue army was out in force this morning....

Nice light blue metallic classic, big spoiler, deep splitter going north on the A24 this morning just before 8am

Five minutes behind the above, Bug-eye STI (also in blue) with morettes in black - think this is the one I keep seeing and isn't on here but I thought that was an STI8?. Nice wave anyhow

Three minutes later, DBM classic, high spoiler on the single track part of the 24 between Horsham and Capel. Would have waved, but I was wrestling the car round that corner, trying to keep up with the Skoda

Finally, lunchtime at the Tesco express in Storrington, DBM WRX bug-eye filling up - shame on you not seeking out Optimax

Oh, and just for good measure, 03WRX northbound on the 24 at 6pm. Sadly in silver

Turns out, scoobs are common as muck. Think I'll trade mine in for something more exclusive, like a Vectra!
Old 17 February 2004, 04:23 PM
fdpxfunix
Scooby Regular

Ben

There's loads up, down and around the A24 everyday.... and I reckon you've seen 99% of them! Scoobs also seem to like Storrington too

That DBM WRX Bug-eye in the Esso garage .... woman driver, private plate, nice de-cat sounding exhaust? If it's...... she never waves and only lives a few doors down the road from me!

If your not busy this weekend, do you want to pop over to the East Sussex Meet? I know it's quite away for you to come, and you do the A24 journey just about every day, but you could always break the journey by helping me clean my Scoob before we set off for Hailsham

J.
Old 17 February 2004, 06:16 PM
benjai
Scooby Regular

J.

Saw the same DBM bug-eye in the same place today. If it is a private plate, its a subtle one XXXXSSS???

As for the w/e I'm not sure of my other commitments at the mo. I take it the details are in the Southern Section? I'll take a look an let you know.......