Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

03 STI and P1: M25, M3, A303 Last Night

Search this Thread

Old 20 December 2003, 12:27 PM
SiWhite
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question

It was me in the P1

I thought your car looked and sounded :

You definitely helped to brighten up what was going to be another boring journey on a Friday evening. It is amazing how much quicker progress you can make when someone is taking turns setting the pace with you

Not sure what the bloke in the White Calibra on the M25 had been taking though. Someone should tell him to stop trying to play with the grownups
Old 24 December 2003, 11:49 AM
Steve Holmes
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

Hi mate, (and lady passenger),

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

I was driving back from Brighton that night and a bit bored so was pleased when we cought up.

What the hell is that back box on the motor like. It sounded brilliant!!

Once or twice you did puff out a cloud of grey stuff so you might want to check it out. I wouldn't worry though because I traded my P1 in for the STi8 and also had a bit of grey stuff when under heavy right foot :-)

It's the first time I've been able to gauge how the STi8 PPP fared against the P1. Tell me mate, were you pushing at any point??

That guy in the white calibre was an **** but moreso looked totally outside his driving/car comfort the way he switched lanes all the bloody time!!

You normally only meet up with a scooby for a short while so after 45 mins you must have thought I was stalking you mate!!

Where were you heading?

Boring drive turnmed out good!!