Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

White STi R**WRX, A60, Notts from 19:30 tonight!

Search this Thread

Old 17 November 2003, 08:09 PM
K9VYN
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Bit of an entertaining blast. Was that last ditch left turn into Kentucky car park to lose me? I wasn't about to follow you in there!

Sorry if I worried you, but I was on my way home (Sutton) - only went the long way round cos you looked as though you'd make it quite an interesting drive, which you did. I wasn't about to car jack you or anything

Old 11 April 2004, 06:44 PM
subaru jamie
Scooby Regular

Default yes kev that was me

Originally Posted by K9VYN
Bit of an entertaining blast. Was that last ditch left turn into Kentucky car park to lose me? I wasn't about to follow you in there!

Sorry if I worried you, but I was on my way home (Sutton) - only went the long way round cos you looked as though you'd make it quite an interesting drive, which you did. I wasn't about to car jack you or anything
ha kev its me again that was me in the white sti v4 r60 wrx lmao ive watched ya n raced ya lmao thought ya would pulled up at the side of me at the lights on the a60
Old 12 April 2004, 08:10 PM
K9VYN
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by subaru jamie
ha kev its me again that was me in the white sti v4 r60 wrx lmao ive watched ya n raced ya lmao thought ya would pulled up at the side of me at the lights on the a60
wow, this post was yonks ago. how are ya? i didn't pull alongside as i wasn't intent on trying to pass ya, just to enjoy a swift blast with a fellow Scoob. tbh i wasn't sure how comfortable you were with me following as obviously there are spates of car jacking going on from time to time.

are you local to Mansfield/Sutton? you going to the Midland big one on the 25th? let me know, and i'll probably catch up with ya then.

later,

Kev
Old 12 April 2004, 10:20 PM
subaru jamie
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

yeah its cause ive only just signed up and i was flicking through n i spotted my old number plate and rememberd a red scooby on me up the a60 . am from billbrough nottingham ad a few scoobys over the last year n half but never bin 2 a scooby meet got 2 get to 1 weres this next 1 @
Old 14 April 2004, 06:24 AM
K9VYN
Scooby Regular

Jamie,

this 1 is a wk on Sunday...

Midland Big One

usual meet @ Eaton Farm Pub in LE & then convoy to Red Lion, Chesterfield around 1pm.
Old 16 April 2004, 08:12 PM
subaru jamie
Scooby Regular

nice 1 kev il be there ,
Old 20 April 2004, 07:39 AM
K9VYN
Scooby Regular

ok, i don't have footy on Sunday (last game Thurs eve), so i'll be at the 1st meeting point. see you there!