Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

Silver Scoob, Owlsmoor, Sandhurst

Search this Thread

Old 29 August 2001, 03:53 PM
IainJBC
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Seen you around a couple of times in Owlsmmor Rd and by Rackstraws. Do you attend any meets?

What wheels?

Iain
Old 30 August 2001, 07:58 AM
Nick me if you can
Scooby Newbie

Alright Iain
I live in Owlsmoor Road so we will probably see each other around. What do you drive? I'll look out for you. Havn't been to any meets yet, as I have yet to meet anyone locally to go with who has an interest in scoobies. As for the wheels, they are by Sparco racing but not sure of type. They were on the car when I bought it 3 months ago.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:<HR>Originally posted by IainJBC:
<B>Seen you around a couple of times in Owlsmmor Rd and by Rackstraws. Do you attend any meets?

What wheels?

Iain[/quote]

Old 30 August 2001, 08:34 AM
Scott W
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

Nick Me If You Can

Try these links for a couple of local meets, and I'm sure you be more than welcome.

Old 30 August 2001, 09:15 AM
Nick me if you can
Scooby Newbie

Thanks Scott,
I'll come a long to the next local meet.
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:<HR>Originally posted by Scott W:
<B>Nick Me If You Can

Try these links for a couple of local meets, and I'm sure you be more than welcome.

Old 30 August 2001, 02:56 PM
IainJBC
Scooby Newbie

Nick MIYC,
I live just up the road. Own a red MY98. Saw you at the round about at the top of owlsmoor road. Meet for a pint if your up for it then we'll go off to a meet at some point.

Let me know.
Iain
Old 31 August 2001, 08:55 AM
Nick me if you can
Scooby Newbie

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:<HR>Originally posted by IainJBC:
<B>Nick MIYC,
I live just up the road. Own a red MY98. Saw you at the round about at the top of owlsmoor road. Meet for a pint if your up for it then we'll go off to a meet at some point.

Let me know.
Iain[/quote]

Old 31 August 2001, 08:57 AM
Nick me if you can
Scooby Newbie

Anytime Iain,
Look forward to it. Be nice to meet up with someone in the area with the same great taste in cars. Give us a post or flag me down when you see me. I'll keep an eye out for you.

Cheers mate
<B>Nick MIYC,

Let me know.
Iain[/quote]

Trending Topics

Old 18 September 2001, 10:35 AM
IainJBC
Scooby Newbie

NMIYC,
Now back from my honeymoon. Are you up for going to the bracknell meet this Thursday evening. I'm working but could get there by about 20.00-20.30.

Let me know.
Iain
Old 18 September 2001, 01:29 PM
Nick me if you can
Scooby Newbie

Excellent. I'm up for it. I don't know Bracknell all that well so you will have to let us know where it is.

<B>NMIYC,
Now back from my honeymoon. Are you up for going to the bracknell meet this Thursday evening. I'm working but could get there by about 20.00-20.30.

Let me know.
Iain[/quote]

Old 18 September 2001, 01:45 PM
IainJBC
Scooby Newbie

nmiyc,
I'll try and get directions to where it is as I'm not sure. I'll finish work at about 19.30. I'll meet you at the shops in owlsmoor at 20.00 at we'll find the pub from there. There is a slight possibility that I may get held up at work as its first day back for three weeks. Could briefly meet today to put a face to the name. How about at the shops at 18.00. Let me know.
Old 18 September 2001, 02:21 PM
Nick me if you can
Scooby Newbie

Not a problem. Be there at the shops about 6.
Be nice to talk without5 wearing out my finger typing. See ya later

<B>nmiyc,
I'll try and get directions to where it is as I'm not sure. I'll finish work at about 19.30. I'll meet you at the shops in owlsmoor at 20.00 at we'll find the pub from there. There is a slight possibility that I may get held up at work as its first day back for three weeks. Could briefly meet today to put a face to the name. How about at the shops at 18.00. Let me know.[/quote]

Old 21 September 2001, 06:54 AM
IainJBC
Scooby Newbie

appologies,
had bloody meetings up until 19.30. We'll attend the next one which hopefully will not be on a working day.

Iain