Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

Silver 93 WRX - Uxbridge

Search this Thread

Old 19 August 2001, 11:35 AM
Al Cook
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

Passing Blockbusters on Uxbridge High Street on Sunday morning @11.20 (to be exact!!)

Ricky Budlight..was that you?

Al
Old 19 August 2001, 04:38 PM
Steve Williams
Scooby Regular

Saw it in Windsor street on Saturday, "L-plate" (same one?)....
Old 20 August 2001, 01:07 PM
Al Cook
Scooby Regular

Thumbs down

No Steve. It was K reg. I've got a Silver L 94 WRX with blacked out rear windows. I was comming back from the Dyno shoot out at Power Engineering on Saturday so that might have been me.... Where's Windosor street?
Old 20 August 2001, 09:08 PM
Ricky Budlight
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

Hi AL

Yep that was mine Al...on its way to Sainburys for the weekly shopping....me other half was driving was it going slow....???i was at home plumbing in a bathroom suite...

Did u go to PE on Saturday...???
I went there around 1000 there was a couple of lovely 22b's there and a nice P1 from Bristol...i stayed till around 1045..

Ricky
Old 20 August 2001, 11:36 PM
Steve Williams
Scooby Regular

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:<HR>Originally posted by Al Cook:
<B>No Steve. It was K reg. I've got a Silver L 94 WRX with blacked out rear windows. I was comming back from the Dyno shoot out at Power Engineering on Saturday so that might have been me.... Where's Windosor street?[/quote]

It did have blacked out windows....

Windsor street is the little road that leads up to the underground station and you (if it was you?) were parked outside the bookshop and sitting in the car.

Old 22 August 2001, 12:55 AM
Al Cook
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

Ricky. It was going slow! Dodgy road that though. The light was poor from the windscreen. I gave a wave but couldn't see who was driving. Hope the bathroom turned out OK!! I did go to PE. I turned up at 11 am and met up with MOE and all the guys there at the meet. I just missed you then. Need to try and meet up again. It was the first time i'd met up with other Scooby nuts and it was a great few hours. E-mail me and I'll give you my phone number.

That was me Steve. I'm usually parked there as the missus pops into M&S. You should have knocked the window and said Hi!
I didn't see another Scoob tho, unless you were walking... I must have been reading, passing those endless hours wating fopr my credit card to return from M&S black and crispy!!

Steve. What do you drive then? I can keep an eye out when I'm in town.

Al.
Old 22 August 2001, 09:00 PM
Steve Williams
Scooby Regular

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:<HR>Originally posted by Al Cook:
<B>That was me Steve. I'm usually parked there as the missus pops into M&S. You should have knocked the window and said Hi!
I didn't see another Scoob tho, unless you were walking... I must have been reading, passing those endless hours wating fopr my credit card to return from M&S black and crispy!!

Steve. What do you drive then? I can keep an eye out when I'm in town.

Al.[/quote]

Was on foot, so didnt knock on window (you might have thought I was a nutter )

Drive a green my98 (no mods yet) and work in Uxbridge...... so you may see me about.

BTW saw a red "S-plate" going round mahjacks roundabout yesterday morning, anyone local or just passing through??

Old 22 August 2001, 09:28 PM
Al Cook
Scooby Regular

Lightbulb

Steve.
Next time knock and introduce yourself, if you are a nutter; I can just floor it and leave you standing there talking to yourself!!

I'll certainly have my eye out for you mate. Hope to see you around town.
If you and Ricky, and any local Uxbridge (ish) guys are up for it, we should try and arrange a meet somewhere

It would be nice to meet up.

[This message has been edited by Al Cook (edited 22 August 2001).]
Old 25 August 2001, 05:50 PM
Ricky Budlight
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

Al..

You have mail