Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

Horsham A24

Search this Thread

Old 14 August 2003, 06:47 PM
stityperltd
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

A Couple of spottings around horsham, last night JV in his silver, pro drive spoiler, good to see youve fitted the private plate mate!!..have you lowered it? it looked lower when u followed me pastthe wise old owl.

This morning red wrx (sti??) , again high spoiler with morettes, you flashed me !!, i did try to wave as we passed but alas as the aircon was on.. windows shut, smacked side window instead!!

oh and i was in the white sti with carbon...cheers ian
Old 14 August 2003, 09:50 PM
JV
Scooby Regular

Cool

Hello Ian,

Good to see you again, I had quite a spirited drive down the Capel bypass trying to catch up with you after you passed me waiting to get on the A24

I haven't lowered it but asked the question when I bought it as it does look lower than standard and the guy said it had the Prodrive suspension fitted.

What exhaust have you got on yours - sounded really nice as I was following you. I could even hear it over my Afterburner

Cheers,
James
Old 14 August 2003, 10:49 PM
stityperltd
Scooby Regular

Definately looked lower james, either that or youve got a especially deep spoiler. im pretty sure yours is standard bodykit ..looked good though !!

my exhaust like most of my car is ''different'' its got a ti tip, and i think is 5 inch pipe (and pretty nearly same down pipe back..i have treated myself to hks headers since we last met up, lose a slight burble but howls at 5k + revs.
most of the spec parts on mine seem to be blitz, so maybe exhaust too!!

i keep missing the meets..either weekend away..holiday or whatever, last one i went to dont think u were there??

do you still go??

ian
Old 15 August 2003, 08:50 AM
JV
Scooby Regular

Cool

The last meet I went to was the June one, missed the last two due to either family stuff or DIY projects! I really must get along to the next one!

I've also been flashed by that red scooby - near the Wise Old Owl last week.