Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

Silver Bug eye in Hope valley

Search this Thread

Old 09 August 2003, 08:35 PM
Andy S.
Scooby Senior

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Silver Bug eye with light conversion and gold wheels at the give way at brough on the Bradwell Road. Was it missyc? I was in the silver classic giving way about to do another tour of the vale of Edale
Old 09 August 2003, 10:01 PM
missyc
Scooby Regular

Talking

Hi Andy

That was me. On my way back from a drive over Holmfirth area. A very brief meeting See you on a run out soon
Old 09 August 2003, 10:08 PM
Andy S.
Scooby Senior

I was off checking chris's vale of edale in the day light not a good road during the day lots of tourists walkers and busses!!!!
Old 09 August 2003, 10:15 PM
missyc
Scooby Regular

Smile

Try it again on a sunny & dry winter/spring day Much better visibility and hardly a soul about (bar the odd tractor) Hard on the pedal up the steep twisties out...
Old 09 August 2003, 10:34 PM
Andy S.
Scooby Senior

I spent all day moving flag stones, Saturday the only day when the phone rings so you can get things done. Any way I was to hot so finished early an was in need of sccoby-theropy a good blast to chill out. I've lived in the peak disrict for 17years and I had never been down the Edale road before until chris took us down on thurs night I was fourth from the front, when we stopped at the end it took the others about a minute and a half to catch up. Chris CW42 was at the back and videoed the full length see has video on his thread. I cannot believe that 14 scoobys could get such a clear run along there.
Any way hope to see you soon on weds night run out. Do you fancy a tame track day at Curbourough sprint course? see my thread in the northern forum.
Old 09 August 2003, 11:27 PM
Andy S.
Scooby Senior

Got Broadband at work Buxton, and I am waiting for it to be installed at home some time this coming week. No more waiting for things to happen.
Glad to see you have found the website.
Old 08 September 2003, 10:48 PM
missyc
Scooby Regular

Question

You got regular broadband over the hill? I'll set the video downloading when I hit the pillow.

Driving's such a great cure. By day 3 of my treck into the Highlands, I'd just about let go of all things work related. Come Monday morning, it'll be back to square one, but I've had the best week I can remember for a lo-o-ong time

Never been to or done a track day, tho I'd love to Would you mail me some more info about it?

Edited to say I've found the sprint track web site

[Edited by missyc - 8/9/2003 11:13:39 PM]