Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

UHF in WGC going to ENFIELD

Search this Thread

Old 31 January 2003, 02:07 AM
jods
Scooby Senior

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

Nice chatting to u in the snow. It took me a total of 4 1/2 hours to get home from Moorgate to my front door in WGC. I dread to think how long it took you to get back to Enfield !!!

Hope those wide grips GRIP Keep an eye out for ACZ...

Jods

Old 31 January 2003, 10:17 AM
UHF
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I work in that road behind B&Q, I decided to call it a day and head back up that road off of the roundabout we were on and stayed in the office! until about midnight and tried again, got as far as Ascots Lane and was stuck again, so came back. Then tried again and got as far as the A414 and was stuck trying to get back to the office after another aborted attempt (jack knifed lorries on A414 into Hatfield on the up hill bits).

Ended up leaving the office at 5am and got home slowly at 6am, my trusty scoob performed brilliantly throughout, was fun once I got the hang of the snow, no cars on the roads at that time and it was mega fun apart of course from tons of abandoned 2wd cars who'd got stuck.

I actually did a 3 point (or was it 9 point) turn in Ascots lane and really felt the 4wd work in all that slush, amazing stuff!

What was your motor looked like a 98-99 UK in Royal Silver to me? I've seen you before further back up from where you were and flashed before, There cant be many like me around WGC with a STi V spoiler? I'll have me a nice scoobysport system next week, listen out.

Anyway, nice chatting, cya around.