Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

Nutter in Rover 620Ti - twice in under a week

Search this Thread

Old 16 December 2002, 11:36 PM
skoobidude
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

In Derby area.
Last Thursday:-
I was behind you at traffic lights (near Showcase approaching Co-op). You sped off when the lights hit green and went onto Co-op island way too fast and lifted off the gas..... Oh dear, as you snaked left and right nearly belting the kerb, I drove alongside laughing at you as you were lucky enough to regain control. Maybe you were wanting to race?

Today:-
I past spider island towards showcase and approach red traffic lights.. But, oh no! who is waiting in the nearside lane, but the Rover again! As I approached, the lights hit green so I needed not to come to a complete halt. I accelerate again but you decide to come up the inside and attempt to cut in as your lane begins to filter into mine. Are you a complete to$$er or what? Go buy a Nova and give your Dad his car back. I will control myself and let you go next time especially that its in a buit up area.

Its dark blue or green I think with a private plate. Watch out Derby folks!
Old 17 December 2002, 02:15 PM
Nick L
Scooby Regular

I've seen this tw@t around in Derby aswell.

It was quite a while ago now, but as we came down to Cockpit island I wanted to go left towards the station and so pulled in behind a couple of cars. There were one or two cars in the second and third lanes also - so this @rsehole went into the fourth lane (furthest right) and as the lights changed he pulled across all the traffic and headed towards the station (i.e. went left).
To be honest I'm suprised this ****wit is still alive.

On the same note - after an entertaining drive around the Morley lanes following a Corrado VR6 who was desperately trying to keep it stuck to the road - and failing, preferring to slip and slide to other side of the road. Anyway, I followed him down Acorn Way (or whatever the road towards Asda / rainsway is called) where he overtook twice on blind bends nearly killing the people in the car he was overtaking and the one coming the other way. If you've seen this car it'll probably be either in a ditch or being driven by someone who has managed to keep their licence by now. If by any chance it is being driven by the same numpty then steer clear. Especially if its wet, by 1974 Raleigh Chopper has better grip!!

Old 17 December 2002, 10:06 PM
skoobidude
Scooby Regular

Seen a couple of VR6s about in the area. And I know one of them. I'm sure it wouldn't be him though.

I'll keep 'em peeled.

Nick
Old 18 December 2002, 11:23 AM
CraigH
Scooby Regular

This rover isn't totally slammed to the floor is it?

Talking of people to beware of - white old shape 3 series, with wheels which are too big and stilt type ride height - even wants a race when I'm in the Lupo
Old 18 December 2002, 06:27 PM
Nick L
Scooby Regular

Don't thnk so. Seem to remember it looking pretty standard.

The VR6 was Black by the way.
Old 18 December 2002, 07:31 PM
skoobidude
Scooby Regular

Craig

The Rover appears to be standard mate, inc standard wheels. I'll take more notice if I see him again. I'll let him go next time though as pratting about like this near town is stupid.

Hows the XTR2 doing? You got it painted yet?

Nick
Old 19 December 2002, 11:08 AM
CraigH
Scooby Regular

Nope - still stealth black