Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

Blackscooby1...sorry!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09 September 2002, 11:01 PM
Rob Mo
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Karl,

saw you this morn & waved, dont know if U stopped for Gas or as a 'flag down'....couldn't stop, had to get to westcliff for a major delivery... would normally have followed you in...hope the wave sufficed for now...how the hell are you mate???

rob
Old 10 September 2002, 01:24 AM
Black Scooby1
Scooby Regular

Yeah i needed a bit of jungle juice, iv'e been good the clubs going good take a look at the site see what you think im working on in all the hours i can, how are you anyway long time no see hows tha scooby done anymore to it.

BS1
Old 10 September 2002, 11:27 PM
Rob Mo
Scooby Regular

glad all is going well mate....

won't be able to make the next bhp meet either, a wedding on Saturday 5th (right date I presume), so it'll prob be November b4 I get to see you again...lol

a forge DV with blue spring added, big whoosh...a few big bangs and the occasional 'friendly' motorish noting to me that a flame or 2 exited me zaust, 'better get that looked at mate'....hahaha

2 year 30k service due in next couple of weeks, was hoping to put a grp N brake kit on then, better but not mad...but really strapped for finances at the moment...bad couple of months......

anyway, thats about it for me...all tart conversions done, think I'll be leaving it now.... did I mention the Thule roofbars, and the loan of one cruise missile (roofbox courtesy of Phil Stephens)....lol

see you soon mate, will def stop next time I see you!!

rob