Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

Are You the C*nt....

Search this Thread

Old 08 September 2002, 11:07 AM
P1Fanatic
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
....Who dented my scoob last night in the car park at Stevenage Leisure Centre? If so thanks ever so much for leaving a note you bloody @rsebandit.

Simon.

P.S. Why pick on my scoob when there were at least two others in the damn car park and mine was right at the back????
Old 08 September 2002, 11:34 AM
lpitt
Scooby Regular

From what you say it sounds like a genuine accident - annoying but repairable.

At least he DID leave a note, most would drive off and just leave a dent!

Laurence
Old 08 September 2002, 11:56 AM
P1Fanatic
Scooby Regular

Lol I was being sarcastic - I think the number of people who would leave a note in this day and age is worryingly low
Old 10 September 2002, 02:46 PM
hail-hail
Scooby Regular

P1Fanatic, do you live in Stevenage? see loads of scoobs but no P1's.
Old 10 September 2002, 03:24 PM
P1Fanatic
Scooby Regular

Nope was just visiting - and dont think I will be going back. What a sh*thole full of boy racers.

Simon.

P.S. Apologies to anyone who does live there.
Old 10 September 2002, 03:55 PM
hail-hail
Scooby Regular

P1, couldn't agree more, even though I do live there. I can't drive my scoob anywhere in Stevenage without a Nova / 5 turbo, tailgaiting and flashing for a race.
You'll find the Leisure Center a particular attraction for such people, wouldn't park my scoob there if you paid me.
Old 10 September 2002, 06:56 PM
jjones
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ask the leisure centre for CCTV footage - maybe you could find the offenders number plate?

or go down there again same time next week and check everyones bumpers for your sonic blue paint?

ask around - maybe someone saw something.

good luck

Trending Topics

Old 10 September 2002, 08:08 PM
ProperCharlie
Scooby Regular

I don't think they have that much CCTV in the 'leisure' centre...

mind you, stevenage 'leisure' centre is one of the few places that i occasionally park my scoob that so far... has not resulted in dents.

I don't mind stevenage - as ****holes go, it is bearable. console yourself in the fact that there are only three other cars in the whole place that can take you on, and you never meet them.

Who own(ed)? that terzo that I used to see parked near a certain rough and ready office complex in the industrial area?

Charlie.
Old 10 September 2002, 09:19 PM
MCGARY
Scooby Regular

Sorry not concerning your dent. But i recently bought a silver v5 sti from stevenage any locals no the one? Cheers Gary North of Scotland.
Old 10 September 2002, 11:22 PM
P1Fanatic
Scooby Regular

I reported it to the park security (two ladies) who were very helpful but said one camera was broke and the other was pointing in the other direction. One good thing is that apparently Norwich Union own the car park and they have paid out for claims before. I have a number to ring which I will try tomorrow but don't hold out much luck

2 other scoobs (one terzo & one wrx MY01) still there at 12.10am and I even saw an STI7 Prodrive driving around before.

Was fairly quiet that night. Been on a Friday before and every kid with a Nova/Corsa/Fiesta is there driving around the car park all night. Most of them the wheels and ICE are worth more than the car. Will not be going there again in the Scoob thats for sure. Was driving there through a thirty zone minding my own business when a Nissan Pulsar Gti-R blasted past about 80mph making huge noise with a decat exhaust and dump valve.

Simon.
Old 11 September 2002, 11:39 AM
Dan B
Scooby Regular

Ahemm, I live in Stevenage, Black 93WRX. Park in the Leisure Park quite alot, but am not happy with leaving it there to much. I Park over by that silver caravan thing down by the bowling alley. THe camera works there. It need to move a bit quicker to catch anyone though.

As far as Stevenage Scoob's go there are quite a few. One that lives at the end of my street, never met the guy though. Someone blats around in a silver STi 4 (?) as well. Theres a black 93wrx wagon, some uk turbos, etc... I have never met any of these cars on any of the local meets though.

I'm afraid the "locals-> barry boy racer, insurance premium raiser" are a bit of a problem, but I must say that the police presence in and around the area is very high. I have been "chased" out of the leisure park by several cars all giving it lights and horn. Usually GT turbos (black and red ones) and somekind of fcuked up corsa/nova rubbish. I just drive past the police station, soon shuts them up.
Old 11 September 2002, 11:55 AM
hail-hail
Scooby Regular

Dan, haven't been to any of the local meets yet as I'm reasonably new to the Scooby world.
I drive a Black STi3, got a mate with a Black WRX (93 with private plate) and another with a Green UK + STi5 spoiler, i'll keep my eye out for you.
Have seen the Silver STi a few times aswell.
Old 11 September 2002, 12:46 PM
Dan B
Scooby Regular

hail-hail....have we had this conversation b4? Sounds awfully familiar.
Old 11 September 2002, 01:39 PM
silver:scooby
Scooby Regular

I live in stevenage and park my scooby over the leisure park alot with no problems. you guys that live in stevenage we will have to have a small meet over the leisure park a some point over the next few weeks.
Old 11 September 2002, 05:11 PM
hail-hail
Scooby Regular

silver, no probs, I'm on hols for 2.5 weeks after the end of next week, so before then (if you fancy organising it )
Old 11 September 2002, 05:13 PM
hail-hail
Scooby Regular

We could all meet at the leisure park, dent each others doors, and then race some novas
Old 11 September 2002, 05:59 PM
P1Fanatic
Scooby Regular

See what those b*stards did to my baby:

http://www.scoobynet.co.uk/bbs/threa...hreadid=130781
Old 12 September 2002, 11:45 AM
hail-hail
Scooby Regular

Angry

Grim mate , ******* grim

Apt quote:

"I just wish I caught 'em doin' it, ya know? Oh man, I'd give anything to catch 'em doin' it. It'a been worth his doin' it, if I coulda just caught 'em, you know what I mean?"

Old 12 September 2002, 08:44 PM
silver:scooby
Scooby Regular

Thats not good the person that did that needs a f***ing good slap.
give me a e mail if you want a good repair done my mate works for a crash repair center and is a very good sprayer.

How about this saturday night for the meet i hear the weather is not going to be to bad, you never know we might bump in to the c**t that did that to your car lol
Old 09 October 2002, 08:35 PM
roadrunner
Scooby Regular

Talking

I've never had any problems at the Stevenage’s leisure centre - Mind you I have only parked there once!.

Good point JJ - may I suggest that before you ask for the video footage that you ask yourself "was it my dodgy parking that caused this incident " If it was then I have heard the leisure people prosecute people who park over two spaces

Good luck

[Edited by roadrunner - 9/10/2002 8:37:39 PM]
Old 09 November 2002, 01:24 PM
hail-hail
Scooby Regular

Dan, more than likely, my head is usually placed firmly up my @rse

[Edited by hail-hail - 9/11/2002 1:25:02 PM]
Old 09 December 2002, 06:27 PM
wrxmark
Scooby Regular

Woh! you poor poor man. I would be gutted at that sort of dent. We all know it would be easily sorted but you could well do without the grief. Looks to much to be a kick I would say your 4x4 thoughts look spot on. They probably didn`t even know they did it as they are usually driven by moon walkers.
Sympathy from us down here towards you up there.

[Edited by wrxmark - 9/12/2002 6:29:51 PM]