Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

So you think you are clever? Classic STI White P536 Tavistock/Gunnislake

Search this Thread

Old 02 April 2014, 07:59 AM
JGlanzaV
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default So you think you are clever? Classic STI White P536 Tavistock/Gunnislake

So, I wasnt going to post anything, but actually I think I will now after seeing the tremendous way in which you drive...!

1) screaming through the centre of a small village at 7.30am in a single file lane with school children walking to the bus stop (who dont use the crossings) at full boost, top marks to you, you can impress a 13 year old, lets hope you dont run them over while you are at it!

2) in a queue of traffic in a 30 going into a 40 zone full boost to probably 80mph to over take one car in the queue of traffic. Again, right next to the school bus stop.

3) Going into a national speed limit zone going over the brow of a hill with solid white lines (I reckon they might be there for a reason, what do you think?) over taking 4 cars and nearly running a car you didnt see comingin the opposite direction (I wonder why?) off the road!

Well done, you are a credit to subaru drivers everywhere! This is why subaru drivers get a bad name, because generally they are driven by bell ends like you!

The police have been informed of this behaviour and with the engine tuner stickers plastered all over your vehicle it shouldnt be too hard to track you down....

Last edited by JGlanzaV; 02 April 2014 at 08:44 AM.
Old 02 April 2014, 11:12 AM
Davec30
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Rediculous! Shouldn't be on the road. Take it he was going too fast to get the reg? Hopefully the cops will speak to him.
Old 02 April 2014, 11:41 AM
ditchmyster
Scooby Regular

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Sounds like Alan has been out running one in.

Only joking Mr Jefreys.
Old 02 April 2014, 12:29 PM
Steve's Sti
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm having the same problem with a Volvo it seems some people have no fear but I recon just no brains, 4 times this week already a Volvo has been head on and pulled back in on corners, 60+mph through 30's ridiculous
Old 02 April 2014, 12:31 PM
JGlanzaV
Scooby Regular

Yep couldnt catch the reg as he came screaming past me as I was too concerned with slowing down because I saw the car coming towards him!

Ive got no problems with driving fast etc, but there is a time and place, and a narrow village centre at the time kids are going to school has no place for that kind of driving.
Old 02 April 2014, 01:25 PM
TCWells
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Owners like this are the reason for the Impreza's generally poor reputation. We should start a "Name And Shame" thread.

Like you said, enjoy the performance when appropriate.
Old 03 April 2014, 09:13 AM
JGlanzaV
Scooby Regular

Yep, for sure! It wont be long before he hurts himself or someone else! And if you are going to do it, doing it with stickers all over the vehicle isnt the cleverest idea when people want to track you down!