Notices
Wanted Tell us what you're looking for and someone here is very likely to be able to help you find it.

Scoob wanted - must be cheap!

Search this Thread

Old 13 November 2008, 09:39 AM
bryanvr6
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Scoob wanted - must be cheap!

Sorry for the cheeky title

Anyways. Im looking at buying another performance car, and since the performance car market is on its *** just now, im figuring that this may be the time to do it. Either another VR6 or a Scoob on my drive would be nice...

Firstly, Im in central scotland, and not willing to travel to lands end or John o Groats, maybe up to 100 miles max.

Not wanting a wagon.

Price, needs to be in around the 1500 - 2k mark (2k being reserved for EXACTLY what Im looking for...). I know this isnt a lot of money, but I have my reasons - number one being the depressed market situation at present, I know that car prices have dropped like a stone - I felt that when selling my most recent car

This is the bit some/one of you may like. The bodywork isnt the be all and end all for me. Im a bodyshop tech so if the car has been vandalised, scraped, scratched, lightly damaged or whatever, I still may be woth a shout. ALSO, if the car has previously been Stolen recovered/cat C/ cat D, this also isnt a problem, as long as this is reflected in the price.

So, as you can see, not looking to spend very much, but with my requirements I feel it still leaves some scope.

Get in touch if you have anything you think may be of interest.

P.S. meant to say, the car MUST be MECHANICALLY tip top, as Im no genius with a spanner.

ALSO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some more fuel to add to the fire, I have a MINT '55 reg Yamaha R1 with less than 2K on the clock from new with FSH, LTD Edition model, worth around 5 and a bit grand - I may possibly be interested in some kind of exchange for a scoob around W/X reg, as long as its MEGA clean, and pre march '01. This would be a whole different kettle of fish though, my bike is like new, car would need to be the same

Cheers
bryan

Last edited by bryanvr6; 13 November 2008 at 09:45 AM.