Notices
Wanted Tell us what you're looking for and someone here is very likely to be able to help you find it.

Anyone got one spare ??

Search this Thread

Old 20 June 2007, 10:44 AM
CupraDave
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone got one spare ??

Hi everyone, apologies for my first post for a few weeks being a plea for help.

Now the TT is well and truely over and a relative air of normality has resumed on the Island I thought it was about time I got my 4 pots fitted before my trip to the F1 at the beginning of next month. Unfortunately when I went out to the garage to get everything together I noticed one of the calipers had a pin missing, why I had not noticed this before I dont know, didn't even notice on the ebay auction.

The eagle eyed of you will see what I am talking about from this pic,

I beleive these calipers are from an MY05 WRX, with these being only a few years old I thought even my usless local dealer would have these pins in stock but it would appear they dont and would have to order it but require a chassis number, I explained I do not have the number from the donor car but could give them my import chassis number only to be told they dont deal with imports.

Do any of you have one of these pins knocking around that you would be kind enough to donate to a worthy cause? If someone does please PM me and I will send you my address, I am willing to pay for the pin and also cover the postage charge.