Notices
Wanted Tell us what you're looking for and someone here is very likely to be able to help you find it.

!!!PLEASE HELP!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12 August 2005, 12:23 PM
Akka
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry !!!PLEASE HELP!!!

MY BELOVED 95WRX GOT STOLEN LAST NIGHT, IT WAS FOUND ABOUT 50M DOWN THE ROAD, AS THE MUPPETS WHO TRIED TO STEAL IT COULDN'T GET IT STARTED.....

THEIR ATTEMPTED SCOOBY STEALING HAS LEFT ME WITH A BROKEN IGNITION BARREL, BROKEN DOOR LOCK, SNAP CENTRE CONSOLE SURROUND (THE BIT YOU TAKE OFF TO FIT A STEREO) AND THEY ALSO SNAPPED THE CASING UNDER THE STEERING COLUMN (WHERE A TURBO TIMER CAN BE DISCREETLY FITTED).

IF ANYONE HAS ANY OF THESE PARTS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW AS I WOULD BE QUITE GRATEFUL TO ANYONE SELLING THESE ITEMS!!

JOHN

07803 603250
Old 12 August 2005, 06:01 PM
lifes4living
Scooby Regular

i have a lock set illo check on the other bits, best i take a pic of the bits i have lying around and you can decide for yourself if its the bits you need

ill get u pics asap

regards
Old 12 August 2005, 06:37 PM
scooby191
Scooby Regular

i got full lock set too pm if intrested
Old 12 August 2005, 09:48 PM
Lee D T
Scooby Regular

There's a steering surround on ebay bud.

Lee DT.

Just a thought, why dont you de'lock the doors and just leave the boot lock on, you can remove the lock levers and the lock barrels fairly easily, you can blank off the barrel holes in the door, use the central locking for door entry, and the boot as an entrance in case of faults/flat battery etc.

It just makes it harder for the ******* to get in.

Originally Posted by Akka
MY BELOVED 95WRX GOT STOLEN LAST NIGHT, IT WAS FOUND ABOUT 50M DOWN THE ROAD, AS THE MUPPETS WHO TRIED TO STEAL IT COULDN'T GET IT STARTED.....

THEIR ATTEMPTED SCOOBY STEALING HAS LEFT ME WITH A BROKEN IGNITION BARREL, BROKEN DOOR LOCK, SNAP CENTRE CONSOLE SURROUND (THE BIT YOU TAKE OFF TO FIT A STEREO) AND THEY ALSO SNAPPED THE CASING UNDER THE STEERING COLUMN (WHERE A TURBO TIMER CAN BE DISCREETLY FITTED).

IF ANYONE HAS ANY OF THESE PARTS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW AS I WOULD BE QUITE GRATEFUL TO ANYONE SELLING THESE ITEMS!!

JOHN

07803 603250
Old 13 August 2005, 02:50 PM
JohnnyR6
Scooby Regular

I have the centre consul trim. Is it the plastic part that runs down both sides of the centre consul and around the gear lever?
Old 15 August 2005, 01:55 PM
Akka
Scooby Regular

YES, if it fits a 95? How much do you want?

John