Notices
Wanted Tell us what you're looking for and someone here is very likely to be able to help you find it.

Wanted: HKS SSQV + any parts to facelift 96 imp. to 97-2000!

Search this Thread

Old 22 March 2005, 06:57 PM
Scoobynodd
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wanted: HKS SSQV + any parts to facelift 96 imp. to 97-2000!

Hi folks, new to the forum and new to scooby ownership too, but i'm not too wet behind ears mind! - i've been a fan of em for about 6 years lol!

I'm primarily after a HKS SSQV (blow off valve) for my UK MY96 impreza.

My other priority needs are the later style (MY97-2000) headlamps, radiator grill and bonnet (with vents too please, but not a necessity tho!) IN SILVER - would be a huge bonus too LMAO! so that i can operate to produce a facelift for my baby just to brighten her up little.

Thanks folks, if u know anyone with these bits available just point em in my direction, or even point me in their direction.

Happy scooby'in,

Regards,

Noddy
Old 22 March 2005, 07:04 PM
VAL113R
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Scoobynodd
Hi folks, new to the forum and new to scooby ownership too, but i'm not too wet behind ears mind! - i've been a fan of em for about 6 years lol!

I'm primarily after a HKS SSQV (blow off valve) for my UK MY96 impreza.

My other priority needs are the later style (MY97-2000) headlamps, radiator grill and bonnet (with vents too please, but not a necessity tho!) IN SILVER - would be a huge bonus too LMAO! so that i can operate to produce a facelift for my baby just to brighten her up little.

Thanks folks, if u know anyone with these bits available just point em in my direction, or even point me in their direction.

Happy scooby'in,

Regards,

Noddy
just as a note there are a few different versions of silver

http://www.drmotorsport.co.uk/Subaru...nt%20Codes.htm
Old 23 March 2005, 08:37 PM
Scoobynodd
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by VAL113R
just as a note there are a few different versions of silver

http://www.drmotorsport.co.uk/Subaru...nt%20Codes.htm

Well seen as how its a MY96, then goin by ur chart fella, i'd say tht it was 'Light Silver' - code 406. To be honest i've only had the car for........1 week today, so i coud confirm it np if need be. But thanks for the tip all the same.

By the way, i noticed on tht site the 'jun front splitter/spoiler' is tht able to be supplied painted and delivered too? so tht i could have the thing fitted locally?

Cheers!
Old 24 March 2005, 10:59 PM
VAL113R
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Scoobynodd
Well seen as how its a MY96, then goin by ur chart fella, i'd say tht it was 'Light Silver' - code 406. To be honest i've only had the car for........1 week today, so i coud confirm it np if need be. But thanks for the tip all the same.

By the way, i noticed on tht site the 'jun front splitter/spoiler' is tht able to be supplied painted and delivered too? so tht i could have the thing fitted locally?

Cheers!
hi m8

pop your bonnet and check there should be a plate on there with the paint code

what I mean is you said "in silver would be a bonus" if your looking to upgrade the front end from a newer car then I doubt the silver would match. You would prob be looking at getting it painted.

Regarding the site

I believe they do supply them painted and delivered for you to fit straight on. Drop them an email they are quite helpfull.

cheers