Notices
Wanted Tell us what you're looking for and someone here is very likely to be able to help you find it.

Help GT-B Twin turbo Engine Expired!

Search this Thread

Old 25 October 2004, 04:08 PM
Damoleggy
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help GT-B Twin turbo Engine Expired!

Help does anyone know where I can get a 1994 2.0 twin turbo Leggy engine from mine has just dropped a bearing. I have had quote of 1195 of your finest beer vouchers for a second hand 1999 motor (test run apparantly) Mine is a EJ20HDXA engine (or should I was....) Does anyone know where else I can get one or if this a fair price.

Thanks in adavnce

Damian
Old 25 October 2004, 04:18 PM
Kevin Groat
Scooby Regular

Not a bad price if it comes with some warranty - I suspect you might have problems with the fact that it's from the later model though. Wiring and ECU might give problems. Stick an email over to APIDavid - he's often found in the drivetrain section, he'll know if they're compatible.
Old 25 October 2004, 06:48 PM
Damoleggy
Scooby Newbie

Thanks Kevin,

I have since found a correct model year engine since then for the same money from JAS it is complete and oil pressure tested, with a 3mth unlimited milage warrenty. However, I will stick a note over to APIDavid though.

Originally Posted by Kevin Groat
Not a bad price if it comes with some warranty - I suspect you might have problems with the fact that it's from the later model though. Wiring and ECU might give problems. Stick an email over to APIDavid - he's often found in the drivetrain section, he'll know if they're compatible.